Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN Giveaway

elboymaster's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hmm i wish i could have the invitation,i dont have anything poem to write.Thanks.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    sexydingo's Avatar ☆Trance Addict☆ BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Last tracker on my wishlist

Thanks for the opportunity, great giveaway mate!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    seh's Avatar ______________ BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I also wanna take a shot at getting this invite.
    Why I want it? Well,.. its FTN ..with all that has been said about it, I just finally want to see the inside, and be part of "it" all. Seeding for 36hrs = no problem.. most (all) files stay on for months and months anywayz. I wont trade or do anything stupid to this acc (or any acc for that matter).

Well, for once.. pick me.. I've seen so many ppl get lucky on here, its about time I win something

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Awesome!

Third FTN giveaway for the day!

Let's bring that FTN B**** to lvl 1

your FTN acc will be disabled very soon

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    amirji's Avatar One HiTTa QuiTa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by MaaxHimself View Post
    While you might see it as "begging", I see it as an opportunirty to show the inviter why he should pick you over everyone else.
    The more qualities you show, the better chance you've got.
    This is true for unlimited situations, in real life and in the torrenting business!
    Those who expand on opportunities are those who progress.
    Just keep that in mind...
    Indeed.

It took me a year and half to learn that torrent sites had statuses within themselves. Of the seven trackers I am currently with, six I started from ground zero. The seventh was the only that I actually "won." I have never owned a seedbox, or had access to a super network. This shows that my commitment to the tracker is true. Considering high level trackers, most users can not keep up, without a super network, seedbox, please call it what you like. I have accomplished such, without those needs, by staying committed. This leads into how honest I am to the people that put their trust into me. I have not disappointed a single individual. I can not live without the credibility of stating to be an honest person. Even in a virtual atmosphere.

I would like to request this invite to show myself first that it is resourceful; otherwise I would not have a need for it, and would be straight forward about it. Second, I would like to corroborate to this great community, which I only know of by hearsay, that this individual is authentic, and by no means is ignorant or arrogant.

I would like this tracker community as a whole to concede first that I am true, honest, and committed before the welcome.

If it is tracker stat proofs that are needed I can provide them. If it is acknowledgement from fellow users or staff that is needed, I, as well, can provide it.

I would like to say thank you, to you, for such an opportunity.

To everybody else in this, raffle, to say, Good Luck! Do not forget to compliment this inviter for such a contribution.

"F*** the B**** A** Haters"

"You Know Who You Are, Punks"

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    ROFL-LOL's Avatar I Like You BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Cool giveaway.

okay now it's time to convince you for that why i'm the right choice for the invite.

First part of the story: I live in finland and here's at the moment really cold. You can't even imagine. I'm really frozen and Finland is full of ice atm in everywhere. You don't want to come here in finland if you don't like snowboarding. But here's beautiful anyway. Here's snow and everything and i see santa-clauses running over every streets. You can melt my heart in this cold place by choosing me for your giveaway. (just joking) F** is like a secret world in Internet where all users can imagine to get, because santa-clause wont give this present to everyone. I'm not gonna gonna kiss you're ass like saying that youre god or something else (like God bless you), because it's crazy and i don't like asskissers.

Second part is the real part where i really try to convince you withword which you read from every other storys too: I promise that i wont to any negative with that invite. i wont put you and your account in "danger-zone". I now that every user here tells this same thing to you and you propably don't believe them all, but I'm a real man behind my words and i'm not gonna ever let you down. Now it's your choise in that do you believe me. And of course I wont trade and i don't ask F** for collecting it. Im asking it to my real use. And if you want to know more about me, i have to say this that I try to get only the trackers which i that i will use. i wont ask FTN if i don't see any sense of having it.

Third part is the part where i tell that why i need F**: Well, this is again the part which you're heard thousends times before, but of course i want it because it's great content and speeds, pretimes, bla, bla, bla, but i never should forget to mention the most important thing in this one. The community. I've heard and read many timest that users are saying that F** has the greatest community in afterall and it's great place to make some new friends. i love trackers with great forums. And for the speeds, I've heard that it has great speeds and there's difficult to keep good ratio, well if it's as hard as in Sct, i think that i could made it. I have in sct good ratio. I could upload 4 gb/day if i upload 24hours/day. So it's not a challenge for me. And of course i want ftn for it's freebies.

Thanks. Now it's your turn to decide that can you trust me?
    but anyway I hope that you pick some trustfully member who wont let you down.

have a nice day.
    Last edited by ROFL-LOL; 11-19-2007 at 04:51 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Well, first, thanks for the opportunity to join one of premiere sites of the torrent community. I believe I could be an exceptional member of FTN. I spend quite a bit of time during the day at work moving files from various FTP sites and torrent sites.

I have an extensive library and I'm one of the few people who actually keeps and archives rars, not just uncompress and burn. I do this primarily as a habit to help fill usenet posts from back in the day. People would download something and it would sit on their HDD for months, only to find out they can't fully repair a post. So I can help seed for long periods of time and fill old requests.

Anyway, I'm an old member here and on various well known sites. I use the same username, since I don't trade and have a long reputation as someone you can trust. I aways assumed at some point a friend would invite me, but I don't ask people I know. I just hope to get it from a great giveaway such as this one or from a staff member when they find me worthy.

Regardless, from all of us here at FST, thanks for the chance.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Robbie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Good morning sir, this is a great giveaway !
    i would like that invite - to be exact, i would like that invite very much... Filesharing is my hobby and all that things i heard about FTN make me believe that itīs the best. Also im getting a seedbox from "man" with 1TB traffic, if i get one i will mostly use it on FTN.
    Ok I know, there are lot of good guys, who deserves it - surely, there are some who deserves it even better, thats for sure. But there isnt anyone who will be happier with this
    Have a nice day, im leaving to school now, but cant wait for the announcment of the winners!
    Robbie

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Mrststyle's Avatar w0wz0r123~ BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    i deserve it ))..just kidding..i hope i win ..because i'm looking for it..for a long time ..

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    KRink's Avatar Headshot Deluxe BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    great giveaway man, I would like a chance at an invite, mainly so I wont have to trade for it, and also I will giveaway 3 s*t invites.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast