Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN Giveaway

pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    hi..cani have invite plz. have wanted ftn so much. i hear you can get torrents without virus..i need this bad, as i try get last heros and i can virus, and my computer got all screwy up, so my dad got all pissed and hit me. so pretty please..invite me. i promise i will retitre after as well.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    hippoxtc's Avatar d=D BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I would love the chnace to win this FTN invite because I, like most others have been looking for a way to get into this great tracker. I don't want it based on its rarity, but more for its content, packs, community, staff and speed. I am a great seeder as much as I am a leecher so everyone will benefit. Great giveaway, thanks for the try and good luck to all.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Wow very nice giveaway. New member and already contributing big time, that's awesome!

I would love an invite!
    FTN has a lot of packs, which is what I'm interested in.
    packs = amazing

It would be much appreciated, thanks!

Wishing for a FTN or SCC invite

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I need it because day after tomorrow is my birthday and it will be a gr8 gift for me...........................

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I love being a part of good communities and FTN is supposed to be one of the best. I promise that I would be an active, respectful, and (hopefully) entertaining member of the forums.

As for the torrent side of things, I always seed a torrent for at least 4 weeks if I have not yet hit 1:1 which, as far as I know, is far in excess of FTN's requirements.

Even if I am not the chosen one, thank you for having this giveaway. To close, here is a bit of "mathematical verse" about my desire for an FTN invite.

I

am

very

devoted

to becoming a

valuable member of the

FTN community, so much so that I am

making the number of syllables in each line of this plea for an invitation

follow the Fibonacci Sequence just to show how

much I want to be a part of

the illustrious

FTN.

Please, please,

pick

me.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    thanks mate about this dream
    yes dream
    its imposible to get this site
    This site is one of the strongest positions at all, is the dream of any member here in this forum, all the features to make it the first of each other sites, from high-speed, high-content, the rate of very high, I salute you for giving us the opportunity to obtain this extraordinary site , Iwish to get this site before entering the examinations of Faculty of Medicine, because it will be a strong motivation to me, I wish you success in your life private,and get all you want
    thanks
    Last edited by PRINCE; 11-19-2007 at 06:05 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    ZeeZoo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Really great giveawy
    Can I have it please ?? I want it because i heared that they have packs for movies of size 700mb (the kind I love) and some rare files.
    thanks anyway

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Poster
    Wow, man, you are unbelievable!! Your giveaway is awesome!! You make me very very happy if you pick me. This tracker is great. I have been looking for this tracker for a long time. This will be a lifetime acc !! Never trade it or something. More members like you here on FST !!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    thats bigest Giveaway ,i know i am dreaming but plz i would like to get ftn because i need to get some files and i will seed more times and i am looking for ftn more than 1 year and i cant get it ,u can trust me i am not cheater and who is the crazy can cheat of ftn
    Last edited by amd64x2; 11-19-2007 at 07:56 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    First i have to say wow another ftn giveaway this is just so wonderful . i am really looking for an alternative community to be part of and i heard that ftn is the best way to go community wise. i don't have such a great upload speed so the upload only counts factor is really appealing to me . those are are the main reasons why i would like to join ftn
    so have a nice day and i hope you consider me among your finalists

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast