Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Can't access revtt, how to join IRC?

Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Looks like they want on some kind of purge lol. They banned me because I was "cheating" with my 20/20 fios. Said I should be unbanned but I am still waiting.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    what they did is disable all accounts which had a ratio that was too high... like if you had 50GB uploaded but only 10MB downloaded your account got disabled. as if there is no way to upload without downloading from RevTT

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    i am not an expection either.

i wen't to irc and they said "it's done"....and banned us all for idling (were waiting for answer). I will wait till tomorrow, if it isn't enabled by then. Can anyone help me? Spark?
    They kicked me out of the irc after helping 7 members
    When I asked them about the 8th account the exact words were: (fuck off, we do not give a fuck) however some of the staff were very helpful and nice...

If you did not down/up anything then your chances are very slim
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    lubu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I need help with my account too. I have been trying in vain to enter the irc help channel. not very comfortable with it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    i am not an expection either.

i wen't to irc and they said "it's done"....and banned us all for idling (were waiting for answer). I will wait till tomorrow, if it isn't enabled by then. Can anyone help me? Spark?
    They kicked me out of the irc after helping 7 members
    When I asked them about the 8th account the exact words were: (fuck off, we do not give a fuck) however some of the staff were very helpful and nice...

If you did not down/up anything then your chances are very slim
    sorry about that, it's just heroes-sometimes really face consequences not worth their heroic did

thanks very much

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    revtt does a major database cleanup. you better start leeching, folks.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    KravenX's Avatar CZ Adm|n & sFZ Help
    probably there`re cleaning their database for a free sign up on christmas.. who knows!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by KravenX View Post
    probably there`re cleaning their database for a free sign up on christmas.. who knows!
    Did you get your account back? if not then I'll asked them if I can invite you back since you've been disabled for inactivity and nothing more
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by KravenX View Post

i dont think so,but it could be that will give invites to memebers again..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    erunestian's Avatar Darkness and Wonder BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Mine got disabled too, but went to their #help irc channel and they reactivated it. I have like 8.6GB upload and 4MB download... I've seeded the MacOSX Leopard which I got from Demonoid...
    Last edited by erunestian; 11-20-2007 at 11:49 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast