Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Can't access revtt, how to join IRC?

irc.revolutiontt.net
    #help

the help channel is not invite only.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by jdwinterton View Post
    I would like to get in touch with a RevoTT Mod to explain my situation; but I cannot get the mIRC chat to work - says invite only?
    /server irc.revolutiontt.net
    /join #help
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    CasualCutie
    Hi,I need help with my revolution tt account,it was also disabled,for unknown reason,today I think. I joined recently,2-3 days ago,and now I don't know what i did wrong..could someone please be willing to check it?

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    read the post above.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualCutie View Post
    I don't know what i did wrong..could someone please be willing to check it?
    Sure, just give me a second, I can't find the password for my RevTT Admin account.

Chances are they think you're a dupe, or that you're from a banned country and attempted to bypass the block. Go to IRC and work that out there. We can't do anything.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualCutie View Post
    I don't know what i did wrong..could someone please be willing to check it?
    Sure, just give me a second, I can't find the password for my RevTT Admin account.

Chances are they think you're a dupe, or that you're from a banned country and attempted to bypass the block. Go to IRC and work that out there. We can't do anything.
    Buddy need help argent I am on irc channel #help of revolutiontt , its showing " #help you need a voice (+v) (#help) "
    PLZ tell me what to do

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

Buddy need help argent I am on irc channel #help of revolutiontt , its showing " #help you need a voice (+v) (#help) "
    PLZ tell me what to do
    Wait, nothing else to do.
    Sometimes it takes hours to get voiced on some times and they kick you because you're not there to answer after hours of waiting, I hate this system...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456