1. When computing, whatever happens, behave as though you meant it to happen
2 When you get to the point where you really understand your computer,it's obsolete.
3. The first place to look for information is in the section of the manual where you least expect to find it.
4. When the going gets tough, upgrade.
5. For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.
6. To err is human....to blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human, it is downright natural.
7. He who laughs last, probably made a back-up.
8. If at first you don't succeed, blame your computer.
9. A complex system that does not work is invariable found to have evolved from a simpler system that didn't work either.
10. The number one cause of computer problems is the computer solutions.
11. A computer program will always do what you tell it to do, but never what you want it to do.