Thread: Moh Spearhead Has Some Corrupted Sectors(or Imgs)

Ok, I downloaded Spearhead.iso from Kazaa again, and when I use CDMage to check for any corrupted sectors, it says there are nine of them. But now the problem is that it won't fix them (the option to do so is disabled).
    So how do I fix the iso and be able to install this darn game??

2. Games   -   #2
    Proffesional Dumbass
    this isnt much help but maybe there unfixable? (im not sure tho)

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by supro@18 July 2003 - 06:25
    Ok, I downloaded Spearhead.iso from Kazaa again, and when I use CDMage to check for any corrupted sectors, it says there are nine of them. But now the problem is that it won't fix them (the option to do so is disabled).
    I'm just guessing here, could be wrong as i dont have the program, but is it registered (cdmage) or have you unlocked it yet?

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk+18 July 2003 - 08:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tHe LiNk @ 18 July 2003 - 08:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-supro@18 July 2003 - 06:25
    Ok, I downloaded Spearhead.iso from Kazaa again, and when I use CDMage to check for any corrupted sectors, it says there are nine of them. But now the problem is that it won&#39;t fix them (the option to do so is disabled).
    I&#39;m just guessing here, could be wrong as i dont have the program, but is it registered (cdmage) or have you unlocked it yet? [/b][/quote]
    Its freeware so you don&#39;t need to register/crack/buy the prog

5. Games   -   #5
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    i had prblems with mohaas and i used cdmage to rebuild sector fields then repair, and it seemed to work -_-