Thread: The Best Band Ever

NoMiX
    i just wanted to say that the beatles is one of the greatest bands trough history,
    and even though u like it or not sgt. pepper's influence is still among us

2. Music   -   #2
    ...the Beatles... :x
    They may have been highlt influental but they are far from being one of the greatest bands in history...although I will give them one thing. They're not whiny ass b#tch$s like Metallica.

3. Music   -   #3
    So true, Soma. I would have said Metallica though, if this topic was started before the St. Anger album came out. That record FUCKING SUCKS.

4. Music   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by NoMiX@21 July 2003 - 09:32
    i just wanted to say that the beatles is one of the greatest bands trough history,
    The Beatles are a good band and many would think they are the best band ever *its just some people have a very bias taste in music*

Sgt Pepper isn't my favourite though...Really like *The White Album*

*and your going all highy and mighty on Metallica...except i don't hear the beatles complain about all the works being downloaded on the internet*

5. Music   -   #5
    For my part, i would say : JOY DIVISION

6. Music   -   #6
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i
    just wanted to say that the beatles is one of the greatest bands trough history,
    totally agree they invented alot of new different expresive technique sounds which some peopel take for granted if it wasn't for them then alot of new sound wouldn't have been thought of.

7. Music   -   #7
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    The best band ever title (also perhaps the most influentual) would be, in my opinion, Pink Floyd.

The Beatles impacted music like no other band ever did, or will. Simply, that they were the first real
    Superstars of Rock music. Ever since then, every record company has been trying to make 'another Beatles'.
    That's all they want. The chance to do it over again.
    And rape us all.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

8. Music   -   #8
    Poster
    The backyard band

proud to be american