Thread: Net Detective 8.0

Anybody know where i can get a crack or serial for this program?

Ive already tried them off kazaa but theyre either virus or invalid.ive also tried www.astalavista.cc too

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by basics@20 July 2003 - 18:41
    Anybody know where i can get a crack or serial for this program?

Ive already tried them off kazaa but theyre either virus or invalid.ive also tried www.astalavista.cc too
    Please dont waste your time with that program. That and many others like it are crap. They are not helpful in any way and all that program does is provide you with information on "how to" go about getting public records and other peoples information. The best way to go about that is to go through the court system because most of the info is free if you just ask for it. However many states and goverments are setting up online databases where you can find out just about anything about any one that they have on file.

Try this link. This site really helps and its much better than net detective. But just so you know, all states and counties dont give out public information for free. This site has a detailed list of what you can get from any state and whether the info is free or not. But you wouldnt go through the site. The site only gives you direct links that you need to get in touch with the state or county office or online state database website so you can get the info.

http://www.searchsystems.net/

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    chalkmongoose
    Oh, I don't know... There must be some good involved. According to the promo material, within five minutes, some chick got hooked up with her room-mate from collage that she hadn't seen in years...