Thread: Riaa Mentioned In Bow Wow Song

Poster
    Ya good wit me. ya get a stunna Certification.
    R.I.A.A. ya good playa. lil bow weezy.

i noticed this while listenin to the song
    the song is lets get down and its towards the end wat does baby aka numba 1 stunna mean by this

2. Music   -   #2
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    who the hell knows what he's saying anyway?
    or what you're saying.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

3. Music   -   #3
    I think it's secret code. I'm pretty sure it means "I am a fuckhead, and I would rather sound like an idiot than sound civilized."

Play it backwards for half an hour and I SWEAR that's what you will hear.

4. Music   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by AlucardXXVII@21 July 2003 - 12:00
    I think it's secret code. I'm pretty sure it means "I am a fuckhead, and I would rather sound like an idiot than sound civilized."

Play it backwards for half an hour and I SWEAR that's what you will hear.
    Chill Winston...

Gawd your in lots of posts just waiting to get flamed...im to lazy and i'll let someone else do it...

5. Music   -   #5
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    I dont fancy that type of music but I will say this. the numba 1 stunna or whatever they call him. The guy from cash money records, Ive seen him in bow wow's video and Ive seen him on mtv. he is worth hundreds of millions of dollars and his rap empire is very succesful. When these guys go on tour they carry 200,000 doallrs of u.s. currency (cash) and over a million dollars in jewelry at all times. Their all over the tv and what it comes down to is the simple fact no matter what we think of their music they will continue to dominate the music industry and continue to be multimillionaires.

With all do respect, I really dont think he gives a shit what we think just like bill gates doesnt give a crap whether you like his o.s. or not, he's still going to be that pesky four-eyed eyed billionaire that everyone hates.

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by TIBZ@21 July 2003 - 00:52
    Ya good wit me. ya get a stunna Certification.
    R.I.A.A. ya good playa. lil bow weezy.

i noticed this while listenin to the song
    the song is lets get down and its towards the end wat does baby aka numba 1 stunna mean by this
    At first, I thought that you were some stupid ass motherf*cker. After looking at your avatar for a couple of minutes, I went to turn on the tv, and yes, at the end of 'Bow Wow's' song, you can hear really it really clear. Baby aka #1 Stunna does actually say 'RIAA'. Krazy. I'm serious too.