Thread: Every Time

Every time I try downloading the Hulk, its fake! Does anyone have it on their desktop? If so can you guys PLEASE email it to me??

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    you want someone to e-mail you the HULK could you be a bit more clearer on that one, the game, movie, icons, action figures
    when you said
    Does anyone have it on their desktop
    did you mean wallpaper or what

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I mean the movie. Does anyone have it? On their hard drive?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    i got some action figures.......i could post them 2 ya . surely u dont expect some1 2 e-mail u the hulk eh?? and especially in these days when p2p sites r bein watched. no 1 on here has the hulk lol except.....maybe the cinema get a ticket

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Find a HASH, a CLUE, and go to Movie World.

STFU.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by Samtheman@21 July 2003 - 01:57
    Every time I try downloading the Hulk, its fake! Does anyone have it on their desktop? If so can you guys PLEASE email it to me??
    WOW, I am gonna get with your ISP, you are allowed to receive emails of 500 magabites plus. Wow i think my mailbox limit is 20 Megabites.

As you can see i do not think that someone emailing it to you is exactly possible.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Try bittorrent, no fakes there.It's been there since 2 weeks before it was released in the theatre.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    It wasn't great either...

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Hulk is a major dissapointment m8 so dont bother,it really is poo.Hulk looks like a giant cartoon,not very impressive,you dont even see him for the first 45 mins,its crap.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Hulk is a major dissapointment m8 so dont bother,it really is poo.Hulk looks like a giant cartoon,not very impressive,you dont even see him for the first 45 mins,its crap.
    now that is true