anyone know how to do that???
- On uTorrent, go to preferences and on the side tree, go to Advanced >> WebUI - tick Enable Web Interface and also, put your desired username and password for the webUI.
- I also recommend putting an alternative port (8080 is fine).
- Now, use your FTP client and login to your server. Put SFTP as the mode, put in the hostname/IP and port should be the default 22.
- Boom! You should see all the files in your server now.
- Browse to /root/.wine/drive_c/windows/profiles/root/Application Data/uTorrent/
- Get WebUI and extract webui.zip. Now, transfer webui.zip to the directory that I specified above (through SFTP of course). Btw, you usually just to drag and drop the file.
- Voila! WebUI is installed.
What versions of utorrent does webui work on??? I can't get it to work with v1.6. Does it work well with v1.6.1 or does it need a later version?
The Spirit of Something Greater
Strange i thought it works with all 1.6.
Anyway yes it works with 1.6.1 for sure!
The webui is a feature of utorrent 1.6.1 and above, it will not work with earlier versions.