Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pirates Of The Caribbean

Just downloaded Pirates caribbean. While Downloading , I had a preview with AVIpreview, it was OK. Now fully done, I cant play it any more with anyof my players. I would ve watched the movie with AVIpreview. but there is another prbs sometimes it cant preview more than the first time I previewd.

I have all kinds of codecs installed.
    My media player says "ClassFactory cannot supply requested class"

Anyone Had anyproblem like this ?
    THnX
    sig removed.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Believe it or not, sometimes previewing the file before it has finished its download can corrupt it.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    yup, i had a similar problem like urs aizlumzan. i finished downloading the tmd tgf parts 1 and 2, played it on 3 different players, and got only 7 minutes of sound and audio even thou the file saids an hour and 5/6 min...y?!?! anywayz, i'm in the middle of downloading a different one. its apm pio with 3 parts...much better

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I can't even find one that works! I love the movie soo much! I've seen it 2 times in the theatre

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    i can't find a working copy of the movie?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    type tcs search thing and it will come up 3 users so not veryfast downloads, but its awsome quality 3 parts

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    This is like the only movie that I know has 3 damn parts to it. I know it's a long one though.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I'm having difficulties locating parts 2 and 3 of the TCS file for this movie both in lite and std kazaa.

Any advice ?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by aizlumzan@20 July 2003 - 22:28
    Just downloaded Pirates caribbean. While Downloading , I had a preview with AVIpreview, it was OK. Now fully done, I cant play it any more with anyof my players. I would ve watched the movie with AVIpreview. but there is another prbs sometimes it cant preview more than the first time I previewd.

THnX
    Simple solution to your problem. You did not get the entire movie complete. Grab divx fix from http://www.fixvideo.com/products/divxfixjo...r/tutorial.html program and it will fix the file for you. then you can play it.

some movie parts are missing in between the movie you have. Divx will take the movie and splice the movie back together without the parts that are missing.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by aizlumzan@21 July 2003 - 03:28

THnX
    same error with me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast