Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can anyone help me find this book?

anonymous0711's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    ok well first off i ended up having to add a second book and it wouldnt let me change the thread title so no, i am not a complete idiot just the regular kind

anyways this is probably a dumb nubish thing to do but i was hoping getting this to as many ppl as possible will help me get it done quickly so if anyone can help me find

Essentials of investments 8th edition(the solutions manual) i would really appreciate it

also: The Economy of Nature, 6th ed., by R. E. Ricklefs; (5th edition would work if the 6th isnt available)

if anyone can help me find these in a timely manner i would be very grateful

thanks
    Last edited by anonymous0711; 07-19-2010 at 02:08 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    bump... anyone

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Would you be satisfied with an earlier edition of "Essentials of investments" if nothing else is available?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    its the solutions manual im looking for but if you can find the solutions manual to say the 7th edition or something yes i would still really appreciate that

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Just did a search on avaxhome.ws, and found this.
    Hope this helps, there a lot more there...Good searching.
    http://avaxhome.ws/ebooks/science_bo...cs/968842.html

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ..... BT Rep: +2

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    hey thanks man only 1 of the links it provided still had something there but thats all it takes so i have the book now!!! i cant tell if its the 6th edition but i think my friend has it to compare a little bit, i just didnt wanna have to mooch off their book every night to read for class so i rly appreciate this man

@pone44 - i cant tell i dont have a usenet account and dont wanna pay for one if you have one and could send it as a pdf or something to me through e mail id appreciate it just as a backup tho thanks
    Last edited by anonymous0711; 07-24-2010 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    No problem and your welcome. I unfortunately do not have a usenet account though I have been thinking of getting one. Maybe someone else could grab it and send it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous0711 View Post
    hey thanks man only 1 of the links it provided still had something there but thats all it takes so i have the book now!!! i cant tell if its the 6th edition but i think my friend has it to compare a little bit, i just didnt wanna have to mooch off their book every night to read for class so i rly appreciate this man

@pone44 - i cant tell i dont have a usenet account and dont wanna pay for one if you have one and could send it as a pdf or something to me through e mail id appreciate it just as a backup tho thanks

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    sangos's Avatar T|-|E RE/-\PER BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    No problem and your welcome. I unfortunately do not have a usenet account though I have been thinking of getting one. Maybe someone else could grab it and send it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous0711 View Post

you can get free 2day access with some host i pumped into - no CC info or anything just email an your desired email adress and go crazy with it - if you want the name of this provider just PM me - i would have posted but i donno if it`s ok with the rules -

change it so i dont get my A** Kicked

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Your signature. God, your signature.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast