Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fun with TorrentFlux

kiosk's Avatar Napster the Original
    Quote Originally Posted by The Generl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tiolewis View Post
    Im using TF right now , and its not working well ...

I cannot seed anything
    same here
    you can't seed at any sites or just 1 or 2

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

I cannot seed anything
    same here
    Thatz wut i meant to say,Prepaid Torrent flux are not for the purpose of seeding,they are for the purpose of downhloading frm public trackers and then get the stuff into your PC later on cuz downloading frm public sites sux....

U can get more info at webhostingtalk

There are only a few Flux services which intend to make seedbox and the only one i know is JMH,Or u can get flux on any good linux server yourself

All other cheap flux boxes like omh,flux boys,torrentflux-hosting are not for seeding purpose and are cheap as shit

And wut i think is that generl and tiolewis are using prepaid flux accs
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    TF is so bad for me

cant seed any thing , Leech only

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post
    u Can't RSS feed the torrents,Networking can not be compared to utorrent and is very much unstable while having multiple torrents,U may have frequent problems while downloading from FTP...
    Can't RSS? It's built in! I'm not sure what you mean by seeding to other torrents because you can do precisely that. I haven't actually done it yet but when I do I can post back in here how I did it. It doesn't look like a big deal to me.

I cannot seed anything
    Did you set it up yourself?

I saw in your sig. that you wanted a seedbox - you know TF is meant for seedboxes/servers, right?

[quote=Ghost+Rider;2439115]

Thatz wut i meant to say,Prepaid Torrent flux are not for the purpose of seeding,they are for the purpose of downhloading frm public trackers and then get the stuff into your PC later on cuz downloading frm public sites sux....

U can get more info at webhostingtalk

There are only a few Flux services which intend to make seedbox and the only one i know is JMH,Or u can get flux on any good linux server yourself

All other cheap flux boxes like omh,flux boys,torrentflux-hosting are not for seeding purpose and are cheap as shit

And wut i think is that generl and tiolewis are using prepaid flux accs

OK...I'm following you now...

Yes...I set up TF on Linux myself - I'm not "renting" the service prepaid or anything. It's a free download since PHP is open source and all. The toughest part was a little debugging I had to do with blank spaces not being where they're supposed to be but I did manage to do the whole thing over SSH.
    Last edited by arkiebrian; 11-23-2007 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12