Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun with TorrentFlux

arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Well...I've spent much of the day getting my seedbox running the way I want it too and I'm pretty happy I took the time to get TorrentFlux running...awesome php script!

Now - if I can only get VNC Server running right...

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Congrats - great success. Can can I has some leech now?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    hehe i also use torrentflux its so easy to use i was in love the first time i tried it =)
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    hehe i also use torrentflux its so easy to use i was in love the first time i tried it =)
    Do you access your desktop remotely? If so - how are you going about it? I assume you're running Linux...

Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    Congrats - great success. Can can I has some leech now?
    The whole thing's a bit new to me new but I'm sure in the future I can loan out seed space. I can add user accounts, etc. right to my TF interface...pretty cool.

But, as for now I don't have much hard drive space so I don't have much to share...but that should change.
    Last edited by arkiebrian; 11-23-2007 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    bigdaddykane's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    does anyone have a link on how to make a server.i want to use an old computer i have running at 1.2 ghz and 40 gig of hard drive space so i can use torrent flux on it i know i have to install linux operating system just need to know what else to do thank you .

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddykane View Post
    does anyone have a link on how to make a server.i want to use an old computer i have running at 1.2 ghz and 40 gig of hard drive space so i can use torrent flux on it i know i have to install linux operating system just need to know what else to do thank you .
    In order to take advantage of super speed, like 100M up and down, you have to lease a dedicated server unless your on some kind of backbone line where you can get speeds like that. You could run TF on a home-built server, buy a static IP/business internet (about $80 a month here) ...but for that you won't be getting the 100M speeds.

As far as installing Linux goes...it's a hell of a lot easier messing around with at home in front of you then remotely through SSH...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Torent flux is teh shit,U can't seed torrents downloded frm one tracker to the other,u Can't RSS feed the torrents,Networking can not be compared to utorrent and is very much unstable while having multiple torrents,U may have frequent problems while downloading from FTP...
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Im using TF right now , and its not working well ...

I cannot seed anything

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    it could be the settings on your provider, it works fine for me here, just not bitmetv cause ive got the most recent version of bittornado and they dont allow it ~_~
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by tiolewis View Post
    Im using TF right now , and its not working well ...

I cannot seed anything
    same here
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast