Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I Can't Believe How Much Ps2 Owners Are In Denial

jetje's Avatar former star
    Well if this will get a flame war again ... yes we will close it ! And if we see people with the intention of getting it closed we will handle those.

Problem with these discussions is that you mostly like the thing you have yourself..
    why? if it wasn't your favorite, you probably would have bought another gameconsole... But i think the games makes the console...

Lately i've been playing some really old games on the vic20 that i digged up (for giving it away) Well those games made me think it was the best for games ever made... but is it??? No... i just liked those games a lot...

Stop these stupid "what's the best" topics.. You can't convince eachother!
    Some like Coke over Pepsi... but does that make it better? (I don't like both btw, makes that both bad?)

Well what you do better is start to talk why you like your gameboy, atari, playstation, XBox Gamecube or whatever i may forget... Start talking with the people that do have the same, and talk about how they use that, what they figured out! And just stay out of the debates that the other gameconsoles have...! B)
    Or you need to have genuibe interest and questions!

2. Games   -   #22
    what are PS2 owners in denial about?

YES, PS2 has worse graphics than Xbox.
    YES, PS2 has worse DVD playback than Xbox.
    YES, PS2 has more (and better) exclusive games than Xbox.

and YES, Xbox would be an awesome system if it had more awesome games.

3. Games   -   #23
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Killdred11 called me a moron...that really hurt man (that wasn't sarcasm either). Jetje made an excellent point (witch I pretty much already made hehe ). I was just tryin to be nice to you kill. I'm just wondering why you want to post a topic about ps2 owners denial. Maybe your in Denail. Maybe I'm in Denail. Maybe my TV is in Denial. Maybe my sound card is in Denail. Whats the point of what I just said?...There isn't one. Your topic doesn't have one either

I really think your just looking for a friend killdred. Are people mean to you or something? We are all in denial about something...la la....ermmm

Killdred....its ok dude! Relax...take a deep breath. Don't get over worked about nothing. I think you've made your..."point" (if there ever was one..). Yes I admit, some ps2 owners are in denial and all the gue comes out. They whine but so do we. We are all whiners!...

I think you need to take a break from gamming for a while. When it comes down to it, real playstation 2 gammers and xbox gammers do appreciate each other. When I hated ps2 I did in a way side with them against gamecube. Now they are all friends (I know I know...I sound like..well..). I think the real problem here is the hurting inside yourself (forgive me I'm making this up as I go..). Maybe you were abandoned by your parents as a child. Maybe your best friend wouldn't give you the nintendo controller. Become peace with you and everyone else, then commit suicide. Thats the only answer!

I hope I've helped.

When it comes right down to it, the only brand of toilet paper crime scene cleaners use to clean up the feces from your dead body is Quilted Northern. Its quilted for freshness!

NOTE: Little note to the mods. I know I'm not permitted to advertise products on this forum but if its any consolation, I am not an owner of quilted northern, nor do I work there. Besides, how many people will buy it because I have it in my sig

Cya kill...Remember what I told you :*

4. Games   -   #24
    Originally posted by iamtheoneandonlyone@21 July 2003 - 09:41
    A PS2 has all the better games plus some other consoles copy what they have.
    where am i stating that the xbox is better than the PS2. Hmmm... no where. The only people that make this a flame war is the PS2 owners. I never said that your system sucked. I only stated some absurdaties some people use. If you all think I am supportting the Xbox by getting on some people's cases than you obviously are analyzing my posts more than what I mean when I write them.

To the Mod: I don't want this to be a flame war and if you read my posts you can see that I make no statement that people should buy a xbox because it is the best. I play both systems so I don't see how I am the problem.

5. Games   -   #25
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by kildred11+21 July 2003 - 18:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kildred11 @ 21 July 2003 - 18:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-iamtheoneandonlyone@21 July 2003 - 09:41
    A PS2 has all the better games plus some other consoles copy what they have.
    where am i stating that the xbox is better than the PS2. Hmmm... no where. The only people that make this a flame war is the PS2 owners. I never said that your system sucked. I only stated some absurdaties some people use. If you all think I am supportting the Xbox by getting on some people&#39;s cases than you obviously are analyzing my posts more than what I mean when I write them.

To the Mod: I don&#39;t want this to be a flame war and if you read my posts you can see that I make no statement that people should buy a xbox because it is the best. I play both systems so I don&#39;t see how I am the problem. [/b][/quote]
    I see what your saying...The reason people are getting so pissed off is because you said "I can&#39;t belive how much ps2 owners are in denial". Your insinuating that every ps2 owner is in denial. People don&#39;t like being insulted&#33; That is your problem. You don&#39;t want to start a flame war yet you start talking shit. That doesnt make any sence at all&#33;&#33; Telling someone they are in denail is not something they wan&#39;t to hear. Thats the problem. If you don&#39;t have anything nice to say don&#39;t say it at all. So what if they are in denial, THIS IS GAMEWORLD. Want to talk about people and denail, go to another one. This topic only talks about ps2 owners problems. If you think they are in Denial thats fine, keep it to yourself. This is only going to end up someone getting mad. I&#39;m not mad...Just annoyed by you. Remember, GAMEWORLD. NOT WORLD-ISSUES.

6. Games   -   #26
    The only thing that makes me laugh, is when PS2 owners call X-box a cheaper version of a PC. If that is the truth, then what the hell is a PS2? I&#39;m not dissing PS2, I&#39;m just asking those people who seem to know everything about X-box, but don&#39;t even own one.

7. Games   -   #27
    xbox games suck ass&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

8. Games   -   #28
    Originally posted by solid647@21 July 2003 - 18:47
    xbox games suck ass&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

9. Games   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by Agent Smart@21 July 2003 - 19:45
    The only thing that makes me laugh, is when PS2 owners call X-box a cheaper version of a PC. If that is the truth, then what the hell is a PS2?
    There&#39;s a difference; XBOX was built on the basic design of a PC (using PC hardware, very PC-like software, built by a PC-only company, etc.). No other console was designed the same way. Most of them use proprietary technology and architecture designs.

That&#39;s why people compare the XBOX to a PC. Do you see it now? I know it&#39;s a bit more technical than you probably care for, but there it is...

I&#39;m not dissing PS2, I&#39;m just asking those people who seem to know everything about X-box, but don&#39;t even own one.
    Maybe the reason they don&#39;t own it is because they know everything about it, hmmm?

10. Games   -   #30
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    If you can afford them all

PS2 for exclusives
    GC for exclusives
    Xbox for any multi-platform game (due to graphical and technical supioriority) and exclusives
    PC for exclusives and games with mods. It does have the best graphics......provided you have a &#036;300+ graphics card.

For those with limited income these are FACTS not opinions

PS2 has the most games
    the most exclusives
    online support through the actual game makers

GC has very small online supprt

Xbox has a single online gateway(for a price)
    the best technology

OPINIONS
    GC&#39;s online sucks ass
    Xbox would be the best SYSTEM to play any game on.
    Most folks who bash the Xbox have barely played a game.
    Halo is a top 10 game
    GC has some great games but....they don&#39;t have THAT many
    Those that bash a PS2 probably play on it everday
    PS2 has the MOST good games
    The GC is niche console
    ----I have both Zelda games,Metroid Prime, RE remake and 0, Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi&#39;s Mansion (got it for &#036;5), and small number more. Point being GC is only good for a small number of great games but... if you want those games so what?
    This thread was meant to start flames. WTF is PS2&#39;ERS ARE IN DENIAL.

Kildred all you had to put on there was the reasons and that&#39;s it. BUT NOOOOO
    OOPS GOTTA LEAVE WORK SEE YA
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast