Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I Can't Believe How Much Ps2 Owners Are In Denial

CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    I understand. chalkmongoose would be the stupid american....I know what you mean...some people can be asses...

Anyway...On the topic of offensive signitures, if my picture of quilted northern toilet paper or Quilted Northern name offends anyone (such as people that can't afford it ), please inform me. I did reviews one time with a toilet paper site and I had to try out different brands. Quilted Northern won. Its the best in my opinion. I had said its the best and "Upon Conclusion, My ass was clean". You may see my reviews on a site (I won't list it here, because its a POO site...very discusting...). Anyway.....ahhh I'm bored...I think I'll go whipe my ass

Peace

2. Games   -   #12
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+21 July 2003 - 05:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 21 July 2003 - 05:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kildred11@21 July 2003 - 04:51
    Wow look how upset PS2 owners get when we reveal their problems. They can&#39;t be big men and handle this thread.&nbsp; So instead they whine that it gets locked so no one can see how pathetic some are.
    so why did you post it then? [/b][/quote]
    It was locked because of their bitching to get it locked.

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by kildred11@21 July 2003 - 06:28
    It was locked because of their bitching to get it locked.
    so you should pm the mod who closed it and ask for it to be opened

if they don&#39;t want to re-open it, there&#39;s probably a reason...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Games   -   #14
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@21 July 2003 - 05:36
    kildred11 your an ok guy, you just got some problems.&nbsp; You have what I used to have, an obession&#33;&nbsp; I had first gotten an xbox a while back.&nbsp; I loved it, I heard it was better than ps2.&nbsp; I loved the thing to death, I still do.&nbsp; Then one day I went into forums and pissed off ps2 owners.&nbsp; I insulted people, called them all kinds of names just because they prefer something that I didn&#39;t.&nbsp; Guess what.&nbsp; One day I just grew up.&nbsp; I had never played a ps2 so I thought, If I&#39;m going to talk shit, then I should prove the ps2 is shit.&nbsp; I played it with some good games, I found out I was wrong about it being shit.&nbsp; Even if your a person who has played it and likes it....thats nice&#33;....If your a person that has played it and hates it...thats nice&#33;&nbsp; Frankly I&#39;m to tired to yell, to tired to repeat the same stuff I have said in the other console topics.&nbsp; So I&#39;m taking the nice, calm approach to you.&nbsp; We understand your liking for xbox, I too have that liking, but I also like the ps2 I own.&nbsp; If you like it so much then go play it.&nbsp; You spend too much time trying to convince people...well you know what....you CAN&#39;T convince everyone.&nbsp; Don&#39;t try.&nbsp; You will waste game hours.&nbsp; You could die tomorrow and never got to play your games one last time....Lifes to short to complain about material things.&nbsp; There is brands of everything.&nbsp; I think its time you go to another forum and "convince" people that Quilted Northern is the best toilet paper (witch it is&nbsp; ).&nbsp; I know that sounded stupid, but thats how your sounding.&nbsp; Think about it man....WHY??&nbsp; Why annoy people.&nbsp; They are just trying to live thier lives and be happy&#33;&nbsp; Why can&#39;t you...?

I hope I have shed some light on this bro.&nbsp; Your just as bad as a racist person that doesn&#39;t like blacks or whites.&nbsp; Its there lives not yours.&nbsp; They aren&#39;t, we aren&#39;t, no ones, not nothing, is dening anything&nbsp;

Go have some fun dude&#33;&nbsp; If you have problems with ps2...just stay away from it...

Peace&#33;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    Perfect example of a moron here. He can&#39;t understand the meaning of this post despite the clear example of why I made it. All I see with this post you made is you are trying to compare me to a racist so no one will look at what I am saying.

-I hardly waste any time on this idea, I only see what people write every once and a while.

- I am not discouraging anyone from buying a PS2

- I am just revealing how some escuses for why one buys the PS2 are BS

- I play the PS2 and love it.

- I want it to stay competitive with Microsoft, keeps prices down.

- I never stated you should own a Xbox.

- You guys seem to make this thread a flame war because you can&#39;t be men enough to admit that some escuses for owning a PS2 over a Xbox aren&#39;t valid reasons.

- Look a couple posts up a guy even used the escuse if he wanted a HD he buy a PC.

- That is more of a denial than a reason for buying a PS2

- So does that mean you won&#39;t buy a PS2 if it had a HD, NO you would still buy it so don&#39;t use that as a reason for not buying a console.

- HYPOCRITS - that is what you are. you just stated I need to stop convincing people about things, but you just did the same.

- And for GOD sakes please stop saying I am trying to convince people to buy a XBOX, I am not. I think that when I put an idea out there how people use lame escuse for owning a console you people don&#39;t see that I&#39;m not trying to convince anyone to buy a system, I just would rather see people say real reasons for owning a system so people can make good desicions for buying them.

- and for all of your past posts. They further the discusion on why you guys can&#39;t see what this is all about. It seems that you have to defend any morons escuse for owning a PS2 just because he is a fellow PS2 owner. Stop twisting my words and be a man.

5. Games   -   #15
    and the moral of the story is.....?

i think i must be a moron too then?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Games   -   #16
    Being closed minded will get you no where. If you can&#39;t sit back and actually read what I am saying than you obviously must have a hard time seeing other viewpoints. I guess it really is up to you if you want to think outside the box.

7. Games   -   #17
    Originally posted by kildred11@21 July 2003 - 06:59
    Being closed minded will get you no where. If you can&#39;t sit back and actually read what I am saying than you obviously must have a hard time seeing other viewpoints. I guess it really is up to you if you want to think outside the box.
    erm...i did read what you said

however, there seemed to me to be a distinct lack of a thing called a &#39;point&#39;

8. Games   -   #18
    Kildred11, shut the fuck up. You know you made this post to start flames and fighting just to amuse yourself. Trolls like you are a waste of time.

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by kildred11@21 July 2003 - 04:51
    Wow look how upset PS2 owners get when we reveal their problems. They can&#39;t be big men and handle this thread.&nbsp; So instead they whine that it gets locked so no one can see how pathetic some are.
    Then...

No I don&#39;t care for flame wars because that is all about preference.
    Let it be documented here and forever, that kildred11 is a flaming moron...

10. Games   -   #20
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    A PS2 has all the better games plus some other consoles copy what they have.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast