Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: I Can't Believe How Much Ps2 Owners Are In Denial

I own a ps2 and a x-box i like them both for differant reasons, like
    ps2 has a better controller, x-box has better graphics, etc

2. Games   -   #42
    This thread should really be locked now. There is no more constructive "discussion" about the two consoles.

3. Games   -   #43
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    ahh....

Thank you all for coming to FlameWar July 2003. I imagine there will be one next month, or the way you guys act, tomorrow. Thank you killdred for making such an interesting discussion :x

But if you ever make one of these again...I...Will come to it

I eat pizza

I use the bathroom

A useless post for a useless topic

You have permission to now lock. I think these guys have made there "point"

In case of any misunderstandings killdred, I have both systems so I'm not against you nor with you. Though I'm more with you on the topic of I love my xbox...but I still love ps.

Peace

4. Games   -   #44
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@22 July 2003 - 11:13
    Call the console better because it has MORE games and I disagree but...let's leave it at that. My mind won't change neither anyone else here.
    The X will move forward next year due to technology because it will handle the next gen games when PS2 won't (HL2, HALO2,DOOM III). If PS2 does get it and I doubt it, it won't look as good. The folks that sleep with there PS2 will say "but PS2 has it too". So what it looks like shit. When PS3 comes it will leap over Xbox (hopefully) and come with a hard drive.

BUT AS OF NOW WHY THE FUCK IN MY NOW SANE MIND BUY ANYTHING BUT A PS2 EXCLUSIVE FOR THE PS2 (SAME FOR GC). ANY GAME IS BETTER ON THE XBOX

ALSO Kildred (you rat-bastard) you did start this shit too flame. Your probably laughing your ass off
    Xbox want be able to handle next gen either- only PC can. Half-life 2 and Doom 3 come to PC before XBOX and look a hell of alot better than XBOX. Please dont compare hardware, because in the end neither system wins. Busyman, the only one flaming is you.

5. Games   -   #45
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    uh huh and for the PC too handle it you have to have a $300+ card which is the cost (if not more) than a console.
    Save the PC arguement for someone else. All those that say a PC is more powerful....it is....... WITH FRIGGING UPGRADES
    One of my boys has an Alienware system worth $2700. OUCH. And yes IT would kick the Xbox in the ass.

And SHITFOR2BRAIN(s)IAC the Xbox IS a more powerful SYSTEM. The latest G5 is more powerful than the latest Pentium but.. it doesn't have the software base. (IT'S STILL MORE POWERFUL..DAMN&#33 YOU can call it what you want. I'm talking basic benchmarking here.

I said before your not changing anyone's thinking here. I really DO know what your're getting at.
    OK NOW I'M FLAMING... FLAME ON!!!

and showstopper I totally agree with ya.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Games   -   #46
    Poster
    Originally posted by Agent Smart+22 July 2003 - 15:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smart @ 22 July 2003 - 15:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> There is no more constructive "discussion" about the two consoles. [/b]

There never was; at least not in this thread and it&#39;s parent.

<!--QuoteBegin-Busyman

BUT AS OF NOW WHY THE FUCK IN MY NOW SANE MIND BUY ANYTHING BUT A PS2 EXCLUSIVE FOR THE PS2 (SAME FOR GC). ANY GAME IS BETTER ON THE XBOX[/quote]
    God, no one is arguing that. If a game exists for all platforms, and is equal in gameplay in all aspects, then, yes, the XBOX version is superior due to graphic quality only.

Overall, that may not be the case. Pay attention, please...

I own a PS2, and a friend of mine owns an XBOX. I&#39;ve played Burnout 2 on both systems and the one for XBOX is superior hands down. It came out after the PS2 version, so it was able to incorporate more tracks and such.

The XBOX is a nice system, but I prefer the PS2, and not just because I already own it. Telling people that their preference is wrong is just asking for it... Countries go to war over their "preferences", yet kildred11 expects individuals to just bow down before his awesome debate skills...

7. Games   -   #47
    I cannot believe you people will not shutup... -_-

8. Games   -   #48
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Hey Cl1 I actually play my PS2 more. I like them all for different reasons. I use my PS2 controller sometimes on the X. But even Splinter Cell on PS2 sucked ass compared to the X version and it came out well after (with an extra level). There really is only one game that&#39;s better on the PS2 that&#39;s also on the X. Talking about debate skills, kildred gives no points to back anything he says.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Games   -   #49
    :yawn:

~-- patience just takes practice --~

10. Games   -   #50
    deleted

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast