Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I Can't Believe How Much Ps2 Owners Are In Denial

Wow look how upset PS2 owners get when we reveal their problems. They can't be big men and handle this thread. So instead they whine that it gets locked so no one can see how pathetic some are.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Please, we dont need another flame war....

3. Games   -   #3
    No I don't care for flame wars because that is all about preference. This thread was put out to reveal lies and false accusations Some, not most, PS2 owners make to justify why the PS2 was better than the XBOX. My roommates both own PS2's and we play on both systems and don't get on each others case for why one is better than the other. And they don't ever use escuses for why they bought a PS2 over a Xbox because the Xbox is a computer and has a HD. That is one of the lies I have heard in PS2 owners arguments and made this thread to reveal those lies. Others had to make it into a flame war and it wasn't intended to be one. And these PS2 whined for weeks to have this thread locked to so their dirty little secrets wouldn't be revealed. I hate deceit, use real reasons for owning a system over another and flame wars wouldn't be so flamey. B)

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Overall, PS2 has far better games than a XBOX(cheap PC). When i want a HD and graphics, i use my PC(looks far better than XBOX with my Radeon 9700).

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by kildred11@21 July 2003 - 04:59
    all about preference

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by kildred11@21 July 2003 - 04:51
    Wow look how upset PS2 owners get when we reveal their problems. They can't be big men and handle this thread. So instead they whine that it gets locked so no one can see how pathetic some are.
    so why did you post it then?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Games   -   #7
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    kildred11 your an ok guy, you just got some problems. You have what I used to have, an obession&#33; I had first gotten an xbox a while back. I loved it, I heard it was better than ps2. I loved the thing to death, I still do. Then one day I went into forums and pissed off ps2 owners. I insulted people, called them all kinds of names just because they prefer something that I didn&#39;t. Guess what. One day I just grew up. I had never played a ps2 so I thought, If I&#39;m going to talk shit, then I should prove the ps2 is shit. I played it with some good games, I found out I was wrong about it being shit. Even if your a person who has played it and likes it....thats nice&#33;....If your a person that has played it and hates it...thats nice&#33; Frankly I&#39;m to tired to yell, to tired to repeat the same stuff I have said in the other console topics. So I&#39;m taking the nice, calm approach to you. We understand your liking for xbox, I too have that liking, but I also like the ps2 I own. If you like it so much then go play it. You spend too much time trying to convince people...well you know what....you CAN&#39;T convince everyone. Don&#39;t try. You will waste game hours. You could die tomorrow and never got to play your games one last time....Lifes to short to complain about material things. There is brands of everything. I think its time you go to another forum and "convince" people that Quilted Northern is the best toilet paper (witch it is ). I know that sounded stupid, but thats how your sounding. Think about it man....WHY?? Why annoy people. They are just trying to live thier lives and be happy&#33; Why can&#39;t you...?

I hope I have shed some light on this bro. Your just as bad as a racist person that doesn&#39;t like blacks or whites. Its there lives not yours. They aren&#39;t, we aren&#39;t, no ones, not nothing, is dening anything

Go have some fun dude&#33; If you have problems with ps2...just stay away from it...

Peace&#33;

8. Games   -   #8
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Oh and 3rd generation noob. I see your signiture is now "stupid americans piss me off equally as much as all other stupid people do". It was originally : stupid americans piss me off". I&#39;m american . Though that doesn&#39;t offend me since...well...I&#39;m not stupid. I hate stupid americans here too. Anyway let me cut to the chase...I was just wondering if the mods told you to change that or in the goodness of your heart you added that piece since it wouldn&#39;t offend "stupid americans". Though if they were stupid they probabley not get offended, they would think they&#39;re like me, and are not stupid. I don&#39;t know what the hell I just said...I&#39;m tired please excuse me. But..Did the mods tell you to cut that?

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@21 July 2003 - 05:43
    Oh and 3rd generation noob. I see your signiture is now "stupid americans piss me off equally as much as all other stupid people do". It was originally : stupid americans piss me off". I&#39;m american . Though that doesn&#39;t offend me since...well...I&#39;m not stupid. I hate stupid americans here too. Anyway let me cut to the chase...I was just wondering if the mods told you to change that or in the goodness of your heart you added that piece since it wouldn&#39;t offend "stupid americans". Though if they were stupid they probabley not get offended, they would think they&#39;re like me, and are not stupid. I don&#39;t know what the hell I just said...I&#39;m tired please excuse me. But..Did the mods tell you to cut that?
    yeah, a mod pm&#39;d me a while ago and asked me to change it

the only reason i have this sig is due to chalkmongoose
    his sig is offensive to me

i am glad you are/were not offended by it.
    you have also spotted that i am not pissed off with americans, rather stupid ones
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

10. Games   -   #10
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    all i have to say is...its already been done...think of an original topic...And those first 2 signatures...me thinks the boys were ready for war

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast