Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm looking for BitMeTV invite, PLEASE !

sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Wishing for it to be taken down is the same as wishing for everyone never to use any method of file sharing just because one person had a bad experiance the rest have to lose out? that is rather selfish and arrogant this is how you protray youself where would people go? 20000 lose out not just you!

Grow up

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlstryker View Post
    its better u get some other tracker besides bitmetv cause bitmetv staff are racists and scums and if i had the chance to use my bombs on their headquarters i would !!!

BITMETV STAFF THE WAY U GUYS RUN YOUR TRACKER I WANT TO MAKE U EAT DOG SHIT ! I HOPE U ARE THE NEXT TO BE TAKEN DOWN LIKE OINK !
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I think the same way, BMTV staff is very bad mannered. I'm sure that 8 out of 10 people who ever dealt with them will say they are assholes.

I'm not talking about people who actually never had any problems and never talked to the any staff member.

BMTV staff never admit to committed mistakes, just bunch of selfish assholes who think they can have every user deep in their asses because there are a lot of people in their database and one less is not a big deal..

And there are many people who think the same way so there must be something in it...
    Have a nice day.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    ^ everyone is entitle to their opinion. but there are always civilized manners to express your anger (kind of like you did), but calling them racists, scums and so on is not the right way to do it.
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    dinamo82's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlstryker View Post
    its better u get some other tracker besides bitmetv cause bitmetv staff are racists and scums and if i had the chance to use my bombs on their headquarters i would !!!

BITMETV STAFF THE WAY U GUYS RUN YOUR TRACKER I WANT TO MAKE U EAT DOG SHIT ! I HOPE U ARE THE NEXT TO BE TAKEN DOWN LIKE OINK !
    I'm racist, can I get invite?

irony

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post
    I think the same way, BMTV staff is very bad mannered. I'm sure that 8 out of 10 people who ever dealt with them will say they are assholes.

I think those 8 out of 10 prolly deserved to be treated like assholes.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    c'mon guys just stop spamming my thread.
    Just one question, CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO GET IN BITMETV COMMUNITY ?
    Many thanks.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by KiNdZiUs View Post
    Hey FST members,

I'd like to ask you do you have a dream ? ... I think that everyone has their dreams so my dream is to become a member of BitMeTV. I'm crazy about TV shows, there's no day without me and TV shows.
    Could anyone invite me PLEASE ?

If you need any ratio proofs, speedtest or whatever just let me know.
    Of course I'm against trading but if someone has a dream to get something I'll try to manage it.

I'd love to get PM with good news from you FST members.
    Thanks.

BR,
    KiNdZiUs
    KiNdZiUs , u just won PolishTracker today in a giveaway man !! u should probably have asked after a few days . looks like u wanna try ur luck in all sites in one day or what ?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    trikster's Avatar Zemaitis BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by KiNdZiUs View Post
    I'm crazy about TV shows, there's no day without me and TV shows.
    What kind of shows? Some names, please.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    trikster's Avatar Zemaitis BT Rep: +1
    sorry
    Last edited by trikster; 11-24-2007 at 10:20 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast