Thread: ***nokia N-gage***

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

Nokia N-Gage Portable Game System - $299.99
    The Nokia N-Gage game deck is made with gamers in mind. The control keys are divided on both sides of the screen for two-hand use, and the five-way directional controller can work eight ways in games. And don't worry, the game automatically pauses when the phone rings.

What does the Nokia N-Gage game deck have that you would not expect from other phone or handheld console? Mobile multiplayer gaming with no cables or wires. Whether you prefer to play solo or engage in two-way action on a local Bluetooth connection, the Nokia N-Gage game deck is ready and waiting.

Entertain yourself on the way from A to B with your own personal soundtrack. The Nokia N-Gage game deck includes a high quality digital music player and a stereo FM radio, plus the PC software you need and a memory card just waiting for you to fill up. What's more, it's also a tri-band phone with support for email and multimedia messaging-that's a text message with an image and sound.

The Nokia N-Gage game deck comes packed with a digital music player for MP3 and AAC files, and an integrated recorder for recording tracks. Use the Nokia Audio Manager software to load your own music onto your PC, and then load the tracks you want onto the 64 MB memory card. Plug in the hi-fi stereo headset, punch the short-cut button to start the music player, and head out the door.

You had to be there? Not anymore. With the Nokia N-Gage game deck you can prove your moves in 4096 colors. Just grab a screenshot while you're playing, add text and sound, and send it as a multimedia message (MMS) to an email address or another MMS-enabled phone.[/B]

some released games:

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Games   -   #2
    Too many buttons but otherwise very cool. It will be interesting to see how this turns out.

3. Games   -   #3
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Looks kinda cool! And whats up with the ***'s in all the titles of your topics?

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Is this ment to be as powerful as a Sony PSone then?

5. Games   -   #5
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    That looks generic. Horrible games too.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    those graphics look crappy. its a disgrace to compare it to the PS1 for 500 dollars i would have expected better graphics then that. i cant wait till the PSP comes out and murders it.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Pitbul@21 July 2003 - 18:56
    those graphics look crappy. its a disgrace to compare it to the PS1 for 500 dollars none the less i wouldn't have expected better graphics then that. i cant wait till the PSP comes out and murders it.
    I didn't think the graphics where all that bad, but then again, I havn't played a portable gaming device since the Ninetendo GameBoy Colour, so maybe that's why...

8. Games   -   #8
    I think it looks gr8, im definately goin 2 get 1