Thread: 2 Fast 2 Furious - Tcf

Poster
    first of all dont say i didnt search, because when i saerched for this it keep coming up with matrix reloaded and final destination 2 hash's.. so if anyone has the hash for this EXACT version of 2f2f plz post it, heres the quality.

http://static.vcdquality.com/sample/id16109.jpg

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    removed
    [ gs removed the sig, it was 1455.14 KB lol ]

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by huuramis@21 July 2003 - 04:00
    first of all dont say i didnt search, because when i saerched for this it keep coming up with matrix reloaded and final destination 2 hash's.. so if anyone has the hash for this EXACT version of 2f2f plz post it, heres the quality.

http://static.vcdquality.com/sample/id16109.jpg
    If you did your search properly u would have seen that I posted this DVD Screener in verifieds

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    i did the search and it came up with an error satying no matches found, then i tried with your username to mtch and it done the same thing. can you please post the link of your post ? either my cookies are screwed and i cant search, or the board is screwed again.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    you have posted DVDSCR.XViD-DVL ... is this the same, like EXACTLY the same as the DVD.SCREENER.SVCD-TCF ... because the images from vcdquality.com are different between the both.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by huuramis@22 July 2003 - 04:57
    you have posted DVDSCR.XViD-DVL ... is this the same, like EXACTLY the same as the DVD.SCREENER.SVCD-TCF ... because the images from vcdquality.com are different between the both.
    dude! geez it is dvd rip screener.. the only thing better than that is a dvd rip!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    can you answer my question ? ... im not being ungreatfull, its just that i want the ones i posted, and if you dont have those ones, please dont post others in here.

EDIT: i always mention this so i hope this will explain to you why i want specific movies. i have dialup, therefore when i post a request i want the exact movie that i requested, so i know that when i start downllading it its not waisting my time with a differnet file or movie. you guys download at over 50kb a sec, so it dont matter 4 you, i barely get 5kb.

but like i said, im not being ungreatfull, i just want the oens i requested, and if noone has them, dont post em in here plz.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by huuramis@23 July 2003 - 04:12
    can you answer my question ? ... im not being ungreatfull, its just that i want the ones i posted, and if you dont have those ones, please dont post others in here.

EDIT: i always mention this so i hope this will explain to you why i want specific movies. i have dialup, therefore when i post a request i want the exact movie that i requested, so i know that when i start downllading it its not waisting my time with a differnet file or movie. you guys download at over 50kb a sec, so it dont matter 4 you, i barely get 5kb.

but like i said, im not being ungreatfull, i just want the oens i requested, and if noone has them, dont post em in here plz.
    So if you explained yourself a little better.. what you are asking is the dvd screener to this movie but the small size file right?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    i think he wants the full sized version, not the 1 disc xvid if im not mistaken?

I havent seen that copy any where but IRC... even the torrent sites just have the xvid from what i have seen, the one cster posted.

gl in your search

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    yeah, i dont care about file size, ide rather download something big even though im on 56k. it doesnt bother me because ill let it download while im sleeping. BUT, what im trying to say is, i posted a request for a certain file, not just a dvd screener movie, i want this particular MOVEI/FILE.

d00 j00 understand0r ?

-if you dont hve it, dont worry about it, ill keep waiting to see if someone gets it on kazaa.