Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ex-traders changing name and hiding rep ?

gnlstryker's Avatar AUDACiTY BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    These so called EX-TRADERS are foolz and scum of BT world ! These losers think they can be something great by changing their past with just a new account and think that they are clean and innocent from raping BT invites all their life's and earn rep points to show there gay power ! lol....
    I'm the general salute me soldier !

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    is it not possible that their trading days are over?
    that they started with tl giveaways and worked their way up to uk-t, after 7 months 36 trades, 74 giveaways and 1375 posts they finally got a uk-t account, this made them happy for 2 days but after that they didnt know what to do, since they have the highest level tracker, there was nothing left to trade. so they figure, might as well use it and thats when they realize that is also sux, that it has the worst pre times and bad speeds, but they gave away their ftn for it so now they are screwed. so they decide to trade it foro 2 level 9 but their accout gets disabled, or they get scammed, so now they are left with nothing, back where they started and thats when it hits them, holy shit, what have i gained from all this?? so they go back to using one of the best tracker out there (tl) and they realize trading sux so they decide to become an "anti trader", but how can someone yap all day that hes an anti trader when he has a rep of 100+ with comments like "good trusted trader", must he explain himself to every idiot and other anti trader that call him a fake, that he doesnt trade anymore, ope he hides his rep, still doesnt help so he changes his nick, now he might get all those sites that he wasted so much time and effort on, for free without doing much.
    so what should you do, just write below your nick "ex-trader".
    -the end.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlstryker View Post
    These so called EX-TRADERS are foolz and scum of BT world ! These losers think they can be something great by changing their past with just a new account and think that they are clean and innocent from raping BT invites all their life's and earn rep points to show there gay power ! lol....
    I forget sometimes that the average age here is so young.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post
    that they started with tl giveaways and worked their way up to uk-t, after 7 months 36 trades, 74 giveaways and 1375 posts they finally got a uk-t account, this made them happy for 2 days but after that they didnt know what to do, since they have the highest level tracker, there was nothing left to trade. so they figure, might as well use it and thats when they realize that is also sux, that it has the worst pre times and bad speeds, but they gave away their ftn for it so now they are screwed. so they decide to trade it foro 2 level 9 but their accout gets disabled, or they get scammed, so now they are left with nothing, back where they started and thats when it hits them, holy shit, what have i gained from all this?? so they go back to using one of the best tracker out there (tl) and they realize trading sux so they decide to become an "anti trader", but how can someone yap all day that hes an anti trader when he has a rep of 100+ with comments like "good trusted trader", must he explain himself to every idiot and other anti trader that call him a fake, that he doesnt trade anymore, ope he hides his rep, still doesnt help so he changes his nick, now he might get all those sites that he wasted so much time and effort on, for free without doing much.
    -the end.
    thats a perfect explanation

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post
    -the end.
    +1

Thats exactly how I felt once I had everything I needed, infact once I had what I needed I gave most of it away lol.
    Rent this space

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    However, this whole thread seems pointless to me. Moralizing on this doesn't make any sense. There will always be traders (just like gamblers) who do it for sheer joy. Like gambling. And there always be collectors as well.
    I agree it is pointless

And...@wheeloftime I wasn't talking about all people that have stopped trading mainly the ones that feel they can change their name run from their past and not make up for their wrongs while at the same time enjoying the fruits of their misdeeds. Trading is only a petty crime but you still need to atone before you can be forgiven.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    gnlstryker's Avatar AUDACiTY BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post

I forget sometimes that the average age here is so young.
    I forget gay people are everywhere in FST.

There is no heaven for traders only hell.
    I'm the general salute me soldier !

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    dawsonkm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I don't know. I don't own a tracker nor am I a staff on one. WFT are you going to do about it. Not something I would lose sleep over

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234