Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: anyone in FST ever go to jail/in jail for torrent?

Aaxel21's Avatar AHHHHH!
    I have been in jail but it wasn't for torrents. Now I do know somebody who was screwed by the RIAA and man did they f-up this kids life. This kid never really got to start his life out side of high school. Now hes working two jobs his parents had to sell their house to pay off his fines. Of course this was a while back. I don't know how the kid is doing now.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Aaxel21's Avatar AHHHHH!
    I have been in jail but it wasn't for torrents. Now I do know somebody who was screwed by the RIAA and man did they f-up this kids life. This kid never really got to start his life out side of high school. Now hes working two jobs his parents had to sell their house to pay off his fines. Of course this was a while back. I don't know how the kid is doing now.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Aaxel21's Avatar AHHHHH!
    I have been in jail but it wasn't for torrents. Now I do know somebody who was screwed by the RIAA and man did they f-up this kids life. This kid never really got to start his life out side of high school. Now hes working two jobs his parents had to sell their house to pay off his fines. Of course this was a while back. I don't know how the kid is doing now. Kinda reminds me of what Wal-Mart is doing to that employee of theirs. Some chick get brain damaged in a car wreck, she sue the trucking company of the truck that hit her, wins $700,000 get $400,000 after the leagal fees and Wal-Mart sues the lady $470,000 for winning her case. Thats messed up. Shows in theses both cases the government only cares for the Big companys.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Aaxel21's Avatar AHHHHH!
    I have been in jail but it wasn't for torrents. Now I do know somebody who was screwed by the RIAA and man did they f-up this kids life. This kid never really got to start his life out side of high school. Now hes working two jobs his parents had to sell their house to pay off his fines. Of course this was a while back. I don't know how the kid is doing now. Kinda reminds me of what Wal-Mart is doing to that employee of theirs. Some chick get brain damaged in a car wreck, she sue the trucking company of the truck that hit her, wins $700,000 get $400,000 after the leagal fees and Wal-Mart sues the lady $470,000 for winning her case. Thats messed up. Shows in theses both cases the government only cares for the Big companys.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Aaxel21's Avatar AHHHHH!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Aaxel21's Avatar AHHHHH!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    ive spent two years in jail/prison but not for torrents
    Cool. Interresting stuff, really.

What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    What you guys are using torrents to illegally download copyrighted material i'm shocked.

/me runs off to inform interpol...

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaxel21 View Post
    Two sad stories there Money rules the world i hear

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Do not pass GO, do not collect £200!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast