Thread: JAvelin invites

CONFUSED MIND BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Anybody a member of this board(javelin invites)
    hxxp://************.proboards74.com/index.cgi?
    I lost it due to inactivity.
    CAn anyone invite me to this

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    not worth it dude its a bad site stick with fst

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    gossard25's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I was a gold prong there, the admins are bunch of kids living in an make believe imaginary world and you really have to suck up to them...to get invites to crappy sites...I gave away the best invites there...but in the end I could not take it anymore and quit..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    bataya's Avatar ☆Red Star Forever☆ BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by gossard25 View Post
    I was a gold prong there, the admins are bunch of kids living in an make believe imaginary world and you really have to suck up to them...to get invites to crappy sites...I gave away the best invites there...but in the end I could not take it anymore and quit..
    +1, bunch of idiots...
    there is no unconquerable fortress, there is only good and bad conquerors...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by gossard25 View Post
    Almost similar situation to mine...I wonder what ppl actually remained there.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    well kids remained there... its a baby forum for kids to talk about their new barbie dolls

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    All the admins their mods and VIPS on the JAvelin invites board are full of shit.
    They treat there members like you shit.

I posted in a thread in a thread, grant you I just skimmed through thread. then I posted
    But because of that, they spock some of the biggest bull I ever herd.

As the result of that I was presented with a big fat ban.
    But not before I got off a few cutting remarks