Thread: i need a web browser

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i need a web browser on fedora 6 i have a vps server and i can run utorrent there on an ugly grey screen but thats it no desktop like gnome or ice weasel cannot open a browser or should i say i dont no how to is there a way i have yum installed on putty and wine on the vnc what in the hell do i do please someone help this dum sombitch out
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    It's easier if you use the python torrent script, and upload the torrents from your desktop to the server. And then open the torrents with the python script

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    its not that simple some sites im on you have to be logged in from the ip your dl'ing from so even though i can log in at home and even if i dl from home comp start it and then stop it and start on seedbox it doesnt work i need something to allow me to browse the site from the seedbox
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    how about a how to set up firefox on it so it works or iceweasel any help linux guru's
    2. Custody; care.