Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for FTN.

IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Well i am ready to put up almost all my accounts once again(i know i made another thread about this but i cant keep bumping it every other day lol)

so here are my offer(s)
    RevTT,What.cd,BIT-HDTV(40gb+buffer),Czone,Ncore,Hdbits.org

PM me

oh i forgot my X.264 acc is now on the table
    Last edited by IGetMoney; 11-25-2007 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    [-_-] BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    WoW

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I don't think no one will trade ftn for anything.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    celtic, you've been everywhere lately I never used to see you. It's like you and Brandon have traded places...
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    lol^^ is that a good wow or a bad wow

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by IGetMoney View Post
    lol^^ is that a good wow or a bad wow

Its a ZOMG wow man,

You know, ive been on these forums a long time. Just never posted alot.
    Seeing what lengths people go to, to get X account or X invite really amazes me.

@LaPistola

Ive always been here. Just rarely posted. And ive staffed ftn for around a year on/off too ( i used a diff nick though )

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    could you invite me to ftn please celtic

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic View Post
    Seeing what lengths people go to, to get X account or X invite really amazes me.
    It's perspective, you being in your position would never need to beg, nor prob ever need, anything more than you already have.

Others like you would all be the same, and then there are those you come across on your irc chans, throughout your travels you prob get to know most of them quite well and would have no hesitation in getting them what they wanted or needed either.

Those that stumble across here first & foremost just have a different way of looking at things, and what they have to offer or do to get what you find so easily available are worlds apart.

If there was only 1 true way to get invited to them trackers, then maybe there would be a level playing field, but there isn't & supply and demand round here twist things to the advantage of the WAIW thread and those that have the invites, sadly.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    It's perspective, you being in your position would never need to beg, nor prob ever need, anything more than you already have.

Others like you would all be the same, and then there are those you come across on your irc chans, throughout your travels you prob get to know most of them quite well and would have no hesitation in getting them what they wanted or needed either.

Those that stumble across here first & foremost just have a different way of looking at things, and what they have to offer or do to get what you find so easily available are worlds apart.

If there was only 1 true way to get invited to them trackers, then maybe there would be a level playing field, but there isn't & supply and demand round here twist things to the advantage of the WAIW thread and those that have the invites, sadly.
    Nicely put.

Once upon a time, way way back when BT was just getting big.

I used to use a forum called Afterdawn. On there people used to willingly give out invites. It was there that i got my first tracker. (guess which one i'll buy you a toy)

Yes ive never struggled to get an invite anywhere myself, nor have i needed them tbh. But i done the long road of laughing/joking/getting to know people with no alterior motives.

In all honesty you join a nice site. You use it. Get to know people you'll find yourself on a few different trackers. Just seems everyone wants the 'so called better pvt sites' instantly.

EDIT::
    I should point out. Although i dont like trading of accs/invites & i think its wrong. I would give people i thought worthy an invite to anywhere.

But i also respect & follow the said trackers rules & guidelines regarding the inviting of people. So if i dont A) know you 2)I like you etc you dont get in
    Last edited by celtic; 11-26-2007 at 02:35 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    EDIT::
    I should point out. Although i dont like trading of accs/invites & i think its wrong. I would give people i thought worthy an invite to anywhere.

But i also respect & follow the said trackers rules & guidelines regarding the inviting of people. So if i dont A) know you 2)I like you etc you dont get in
    Would you mind elaborating on why you consider invite/acc trading wrong? I do, too (though I did a little of it when I first got here), but I'm curious to know why someone in your position would dislike it, considering it not only increases the prestige of the tracker by assigning it value in and of itself (as a unit of currency), but encourages people to invest time and energy into bolstering their accounts, which leads to increased seeding for everyone.

Personally, I don't like it because of the cheaters, scammers, and mutual exclusivity of building up an account to trade it and joining a tracker to contribute to the community beyond seeding. Also, I don't have that kind of time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast