Thread: Can Anything Convert A

I have a RealPlayer music video i just downloaded and i'd rather not have it in that format. Does anyone know of a program that can convert that file type to maybe an AVI or MPEG?

Thanks in advance

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by FatRiff@21 July 2003 - 09:22
    I have a RealPlayer music video i just downloaded and i'd rather not have it in that format. Does anyone know of a program that can convert that file type to maybe an AVI or MPEG?

Thanks in advance
    Go to http://google.com and do a search for a program called "tinra" It converts any realplayer file to avi.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    chalkmongoose
    The program looks fascinating. Just out of morbid curiousity, when TinRa finds an embedded link in a RealMedia file, how does it handle it? Does it discard it, cough and die, or what?
    Of course, if AVI supports embedded content linking, then my question is pointless, but I don't think it does.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@21 July 2003 - 15:10
    The program looks fascinating. Just out of morbid curiousity, when TinRa finds an embedded link in a RealMedia file, how does it handle it? Does it discard it, cough and die, or what?
    Of course, if AVI supports embedded content linking, then my question is pointless, but I don't think it does.
    Tinra is a conveter. It converts realplayer files to avi. Its not a media player and thus has nothing to do with handling embedded content.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    sweet thanks a bunch shn