Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: FTN account disabled

SIMRACK's Avatar Celtic's Fanboy BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    feelthe.need doesn't load
    due to ddos attack

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    works for me pandabear
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    gnlstryker's Avatar AUDACiTY BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    sad....traders are dumb.
    I'm the general salute me soldier !

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    [-_-] BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlstryker View Post
    sad....traders are dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by your trade rep comments
    10-2007 Ghost+Rider A very Gud trader and Friend Trust HIm

LMAO give me a break, says the guy with BT trading rep...... He who cast the first stone and all that eh..

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    sad....traders are dumb.
    I think you stereotype here, at least a little bit. While I certainly agree that most traders are just in it for some kind of e-penis show-off that just makes a tracker less secure (and even moreso your invite tree), there are definitely genuine trades that occur that mutually strengthen both trackers.

You have respected member on one tracker who meets another respected member on a different tracker. Both want invites to eachother's trackers. Oh no, should they not trade? Of course they should trade invites. Each person sincerely wants to use the other tracker so why not? The only reason this kind of trading is sullied is because of ratings zealots who hoard and barter like it's a game.

All I'm saying is think before you make such broad statements.

EDIT: Or you have celtic's response.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by fsephie View Post
    sad....traders are dumb.
    I think you stereotype here, at least a little bit. While I certainly agree that most traders are just in it for some kind of e-penis show-off that just makes a tracker less secure (and even moreso your invite tree), there are definitely genuine trades that occur that mutually strengthen both trackers.

You have respected member on one tracker who meets another respected member on a different tracker. Both want invites to eachother's trackers. Oh no, should they not trade? Of course they should trade invites. Each person sincerely wants to use the other tracker so why not? The only reason this kind of trading is sullied is because of ratings zealots who hoard and barter like it's a game.

+1
    that pretty much would sumup everythign i would have tried to say with crappy english of mine

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post

+1
    that pretty much would sumup everythign i would have tried to say with crappy english of mine
    Hey, it doesn't matter what language you say something in or how "eloquent" you are, so long as you have the right idea. There are people who can say absolutely nothing in their first language and then there are people who can say something brilliant in their fourth. It's all just forms of communicating your thoughts, so have good thoughts and the words will intimate that.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Hey, it doesn't matter what language you say something in or how "eloquent" you are, so long as you have the right idea. There are people who can say absolutely nothing in their first language and then there are people who can say something brilliant in their fourth. It's all just forms of communicating your thoughts, so have good thoughts and the words will intimate that.
    well it doesnt matter how good ur intentions are unless u can express it with colorfull words, make the other person understand and i am pretty sure u doo need to know how to present it...how do u think these advertising agencys makes money.. most of time its how well u can put it in words....its all about impressing someone else ,to get what u want ...its about saying the right words at the right time,showing people what they want to see....its has neever been about having the right intentions,that is the only way people get impressed...no one wants to know the truth and anythings thatz not true cant be right...anwyas i dont want to spam this thread about sumthing not related to the topic...may be we can make a different thread about it and figure it out
    Last edited by stitched; 11-27-2007 at 05:38 AM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMRACK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    feelthe.need doesn't load
    due to ddos attack
    Err just talked to one of the mods, keltic on irc, and he says to use https, so i will just give that a go.

Someone invite me to fsc please

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345