Thread: Modern Day Mandingoism?

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Older white women join Kenya's sex tourists

Bethan, 56, lives in southern England on the same street as best friend Allie, 64.

They are on their first holiday to Kenya, a country they say is "just full of big young boys who like us older girls".

Hard figures are difficult to come by, but local people on the coast estimate that as many as one in five single women visiting from rich countries are in search of sex.

Allie and Bethan -- who both declined to give their full names -- said they planned to spend a whole month touring Kenya's palm-fringed beaches. They would do well to avoid the country's tourism officials.

"It's not evil," said Jake Grieves-Cook, chairman of the Kenya Tourist Board, when asked about the practice of older rich women traveling for sex with young Kenyan men.

"But it's certainly something we frown upon."
    More.....
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    You gotta be one ugly heifer if getting laid requires leaving the continent.
    Last edited by Skizo; 11-27-2007 at 06:05 AM.

yo

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    At that age they're probably already incontinent

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    WoW, neva know abt this thinks until i looked at yahoo, E-harmony and match most ladies profiles are the oldest,they cant servive with masturbations so they now trying to use their money, silly women they shud be stopped.
    #zEdit; FST is bad, it's like drugs. Mkay?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Pretty sad that women have to leave the country, and shriveled up Dinosaurs like Hugh Hefner can hang around in his home town with his bevy of paid beauties, and everyone just envies the guy. A woman does it and she's a cougar, or worse.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    I find the fact that some people see no way to make money but to sell sex sad.