Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TVTorrents & 20GCreds

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    An Invite to TVTorrents with 20GB to start you off is up for grabs.

Requirements? Must never have had a prior account at TVT.

How do you get it? Convince me you are the right person for this invite.

One liner applications need not bother.

No more than 24 hours from now I will give the invite out, maybe less if I see a good candidate.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Why not ill match you. I am also giving away a 20gb credit invite. Same requirements.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Mayhem's Avatar 70|2|23|\|73|2 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    There is a great offer SgtMajor and Adam1990.
    I see lots of people searching for BitmeTV when most of them won't be able to keep it up with the SeedBox monsters in there.
    I absolutely love TVT. Great content, good speeds and haven't encountered them but the staff seems more reasonable there.
    You better get on this offer because 20G for people without a seedbox don't come that easy.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    i gave one with 200 gb upload
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    pdj2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    well to be the first candidate , i like tv shows even more than movies and most of my dl are tv series
    my upload speed is not much gr8 , right now i have tv.torrent acc but i cant use it much cuz if i do i will get bad ratio , my ratio is more than 1 around 9 gig upload,
    having tvt acc with 20 gig buffer can be really usefull for me , with having tvt and tv.torrent acc i would never need to go to other sites for tv shows
    good give away
    good give away
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-everything-related-board-9/t-signature-avatar-rules-83183

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post
    i gave one with 200 gb upload
    How did you do that, mine only goes to 20GB. I would certainly increase it if I could.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    showbox's Avatar {Bye Bye AlL} BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i tried b4 get credits in my account ... but couln't .... i've this account since 1year and never use it " can't use it" ... cuz have no credits if can u help me start use it , after a year having it , will be great i need credit only ...Thanks
    Collecting Trackers ... Is the most SUCK Thing i've ever seen
    PLZ Get wat U Wanna 2 Use ONlLlLlLlLlLy

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Mayhem's Avatar 70|2|23|\|73|2 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by showbox View Post
    i tried b4 get credits in my account ... but couln't .... i've this account since 1year and never use it " can't use it" ... cuz have no credits if can u help me start use it , after a year having it , will be great i need credit only ...Thanks

there is no way (AFAIK) to send GCs from account to account.
    You have to seed something you downloaded from another tracker and get some credits to start downloading stuff.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post
    it's kinda weird.for new users they ask to pre-seed from other trackers,or something you have and match with the site torrents...anyway,my account was very old...and a few days ago i remembered about it, when i saw someone who gaveaway a tv.torrents account.i don't even remember who i gave it ).some lucky member i guess
    Well look at it this way: instead of making the tracker invite only they have open sign-ups but if you just register you have to work for the right to download, and if you get invited you have some buffer to start with. I personally think it is more than fair.
    Last edited by Mayhem; 11-26-2007 at 08:33 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    it's kinda weird.for new users they ask to pre-seed from other trackers,or something you have and match with the site torrents...anyway,my account was very old...and a few days ago i remembered about it, when i saw someone who gaveaway a tv.torrents account.i don't even remember who i gave it ).some lucky member i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Nice Giveaway!
    TVT Is a fantastic tv tracker. Tonns of content and 20 gigs is plenty to get you started. Whoever wins this is very lucky.
    cheers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast