Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giveaway

~~!!!Non^Trader!!!~~ BT Rep: +2

Arrow

I have to give S C E N E A C C E S.ORG acount i will give it for a person which i choose no requirments that can be anyone trader scamer cheater or unloved kid i don't mind it isnt good tracker so i give it fo free
    Last edited by BRAKSO; 11-26-2007 at 08:16 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    napster5's Avatar The Real Napster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    don't post the site name

ur acc would be banned for that

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAKSO View Post
    ...that can be anyone trader scamer cheater or unloved kid i don't mind it isnt good tracker so i give it fo free
    nice
    If you don't like it in there, delete your account. You shouldn't be giving away an account that was meant to be for you (especially to a scammer/cheater, that just demonstrates your lack of concern for the BT community..)
    PS: I know this is directly related to that "scc don't like poland" thread, but that is not justification for this.

Quote Originally Posted by napster5 View Post
    don't post the site name

ur acc would be banned for that
    I don't really think he cares about that, judging from his requirements for the account giveaway and comments towards the site.
    Last edited by kaffeine; 11-26-2007 at 08:21 PM.
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    _asd_'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    my suggestion: don't do it. Giving it to whomever post here is not a good idea as he will probably get disabled and you will have your Ip banned. And actually SCC is a very good tracker - now you're probably angry with them for some reason but you'll regret it if you give your acc away :

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    nvm,it's pointless!
    Last edited by Allexandar; 11-26-2007 at 08:31 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Allexandar View Post
    "mentioning us in public is forbidden and talking about us is forbidden. Posting our address, site name or anything that may or may not indirectly reflect back to S****A****s is forbidden. Anyone breaking this rule will unfortunately be permanently banned from the site."

duh . he is polish and scc banned poland

why do you think he still cares about the rules ?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    yeah its actually a needless tracker... me dont like it too.
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Allexandar View Post
    "mentioning us in public is forbidden and talking about us is forbidden. Posting our address, site name or anything that may or may not indirectly reflect back to S****A****s is forbidden. Anyone breaking this rule will unfortunately be permanently banned from the site."

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ~~!!!Non^Trader!!!~~ BT Rep: +2
    they deserve just for that kind of users especially staff who
    dont have drop of tolerance i get ban for seeding and ratio over 3 -.- i still have that acc anyone want?
    Last edited by BRAKSO; 11-26-2007 at 08:31 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    welcome to the club.romania is also banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast