Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what do you do with your seedbox?

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Schoolboystuff View Post
    At what point would you recommend a Seedbox (in terms of volumes etc)?
    The minute you need to upload more than you download, if you find you are needing that more & more each day, and your up speed is severely curtailed, that is when you need a speedbox, especially if you are from the UK as your flag implies?
    Thanks - I'll look into it. Can you point me in the direction of the best place to start

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i wish i had a seedbox, i got more done in the 3-4 days i was allowed to borrow one then i have in months of trying to do this on my own and i didnt even have internet for those couple days, i had to add torrents from my dads comp so i could only do that for an hour or 2 a day.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    yeah thats true, i uploaded more then i could in a few hours that wouldve took me days even weeks
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Boxes are great and it is fun to try to jump on torrents quick . I love the speeds but I dont think you need to always have one. Its defenitly a luxury.

I had mine for 3 months, buffered all my favorite accounts so I could download whatever I want with no worries of ratio.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Schoolboystuff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

The minute you need to upload more than you download, if you find you are needing that more & more each day, and your up speed is severely curtailed, that is when you need a speedbox, especially if you are from the UK as your flag implies?
    Thanks - I'll look into it. Can you point me in the direction of the best place to start
    Here is good.

Use the search function, look in the tuts forum for an excellent guide, then when you have an idea of what you want to achieve, open a thread here with what you are looking for, those with the knowledge will do their best to point you in the right direction for sure.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Thanks - I'll check it out, it's very interesting

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Live.Love.Trance BT Rep: +4
    If i had a seedbox, i would use it to download all my torrents and then transfer them via FTP at night. Why? Because the xfer rates I could get from my seedbox are faster then what I could get through my ISP. Plus NICE upload speeds. My upload from my isp isn't that great.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    gigsy's Avatar Member
    i download and upload new torrents on my seedbox my isp speed is rubbish id be lost without my box now

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    your isp is rubbish? look at your speedtest ._.
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Live.Love.Trance BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    your isp is rubbish? look at your speedtest ._.
    prolly his seed box

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast