Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the....

pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    SCC and FTN are quite hard to seed too, if you grab a torrent a few hours after its uploaded. However even on my shitty line, i am still getting uploading on movies, so its not too bad. I have thought about getting seedboxes just too build up a buffer so i am able to leech a little more freely, and too get enough rank to get invites for friends. [other sites, obviously not ftn ]

Someone invite me to fsc please

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Something is wrong with the bittorrent world when people need seedboxes to maintain their ratio.
    Time is more than money

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    may be the excitement of unknown and being it high level and definitely status, for some guys its just for status they don't care about content .They think if they have all high level trackers they look cool.
    Last edited by dave12; 11-27-2007 at 06:04 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale.Cooper View Post
    Something is wrong with the bittorrent world when people need seedboxes to maintain their ratio.
    You really don't... I think people freak out if they can't excessively seed on every torrent. Seeding to 1:1 isn't that hard...

And that's coming from someone who has a
    1309 kb/s down &
    325 kb/s up speed

Not to mention, I have to share that crap connection with my mother and her torrents.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    No title BT Rep: +2
    is that the reason , i am struggling to get a bitmetv invite here? damn burn! burn!

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic View Post
    Fascination with F*N /S*T/F*C/U**/F*** ?

Can people tell me why they are so keen to get into these sites ?
    Im on them all, and without sounding like i hate them (which i dont, since most of the staff on all of them are friends/co-workers of mine).

People go to extreme lengths to get any of these but its pure madness IMO.

Dont people realise this is the internet, there are plenty of sites that have exactly the same content/speeds etc.

If people didnt rate them so high etc & the number of cheaters wasnt so great, Trades were none existant. You realise you'd have no trouble getting them right?

Answer my question with your view/etc etc dont spam it & ruin plz.

celtic
    add E****

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    the only reason i would want to get into ftn and only ftn is...
    because its free leech and i need not worry about how much i upload ..most of the time i upload for 3 days and more ... for a file of 2 gb i would have uplaoded 1gb at the max..and i really still make an effort to maintain good ratio...but its soo hard with my speed..
    i actually seed a lot...but because of my speed i dont get much of uplaod credit..because it takes me a lot of time to download sumthing let alone upload.. and by the time i finish uploading there would be hardly any or no uploaders at all
    i have presentable ratios in demonoid,iptorrents,tt,nordic-t,super torrents,waffles,pt

i know this sounds more like a request to get into ftn...but its not i am waiting for me to be old enough to post it in trading forums..

i just said the whole sad story because i didnt want any one u who would read this^ think i am one of those guys who would hit and run

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    If you have a hard time seeding, then download new releases via usenet, then seed them on your torrent sites until you have a big enough buffer for it not to be an issue.

There's no need for a seedbox if you have access to usenet. Eeven without usenet, most things are posted to btjunkie or other popular public sites. Grab it from there and seed it on your private trackers.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I think part of the problem is needing to jump on the torrents as fast as you possibly can before they become inundated with seeders. I realize that while your ideas are veritable and honestly might work better than a seedbox, it really would be better for it to just not matter.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    SIMRACK's Avatar Celtic's Fanboy BT Rep: +4
    one reason is the reviews in wiaw thread make ppl think about getting in to these sites...
    those reviews commenting about packs , pre-times ,speed & exclusive content tempt users most of the times..

ofcourse some ppl r passionate to get into elite trackers ..

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast