Thread: Need ThePlace

HuRrICaNe's Avatar unknown BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    have ncore acc(2gb up)
    need the place invite or acc
    PM me or post here
    Stop the world. I want to get off!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    patto75's Avatar ///\\\ BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    jump on their irc channel and ask a few questions and you can get one. mr collector.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Although those few questions at times might now fetch the invite..

Nevertheless i got mine from there
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    patto75's Avatar ///\\\ BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    It's fairly easy to get if your honest and actually know why you want to be there (the real reason). They have some awesome rare content there.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    They have but they take into consideration ur bandwidth etc..which should not be main criteria Even users with low bandwidth must be allowed tracker if they intend to seed 1:1
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-