Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Thread: SCT Account Disable

Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Upss I tought they went other way around
    My bad... To avoid more of mix up i wanted to say Other site pwns s*t.
    Hope that's the correct phrase
    /me goes to google some 1337 phrases
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is free Melvin Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to free Melvin and help him gain world domination!

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Green_Thumb View Post
    This is a lesson for all the noob traders if you get caught trading here at FST and your account is disabled just create one of these threads and you get a FTN invite.

I will stick with SCT where they ban traders not invite them in.
    I am not a trader and I am not against trading because i respect their decision to trade... but i encourage every member here not to trade...
    I posted this message just to give him hope that there are still good members here that willing to help their fellow members...and be an example that trading is not the only option to get an invite to different trackers...

Quote Originally Posted by Swax View Post

Kirktrix you posted this message yourself: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-req...44/postcount31 saying you got your account from here, posted in a forum titled Bittorrent Invites.

I came here in FST with just a demonoid account but after almost 9 months now i got all the invites that i want and i dreamed when i am still noob.. and even exceeded it...I got it all without any trading...Even though my English is not good i tried to help people, make friends and become trusted here... Hopefully some people will understand that invites are meant to be free.....
    Last edited by kirktrix; 11-28-2007 at 02:55 PM.
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

FST was a successful forum for years before we made the Invites section.
    +1 Skizo.

Seriously though, why the hell is there more drama concerned with torrent sites compared to high school and underground raves put together??? Makes for some darn good reading material, that's for sure. Like a train wreck also... I just can't seem to look away (from the thread).

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    wow, someone needs to get over themselves

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post
    Actually that is the my final statement to the topic....

Quote Originally Posted by Defy View Post
    +1 Skizo.

Seriously though, why the hell is there more drama concerned with torrent sites compared to high school and underground raves put together??? Makes for some darn good reading material, that's for sure. Like a train wreck also... I just can't seem to look away (from the thread).
    Do you read Brandon's post? that's one good story...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    orka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    You see, that tha way they handle people from sct. The same happened to me!
    Trade, I give invites free to good people who deserve it.
    Happiness that what matters to me.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    [-_-] BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    sct staff troll these forums and look cool then disable you, Its common practice. kimii did it regualar for ftn so what makes you think she dont do it for sct ? (yes i know she left 'staff' but she often left ftn and still had staff tools ) Its called manipulation...

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Here to please BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Sounds like kimi has a real nice fansbase here :-D
    Never Traded, never will! Free Invites, the way it's ment to be!

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post
    In all honesty, I only said what I said not to hurt her (or you, even though I do think you deserve it), but rather to see whether or not you would come here and defend her as well as stand up for her, which I don't see from the above sentence.

Truth be told, if you actually do care about her, which I highly doubt knowing your personal nature (you gonna get her pregnant and leave her too? heh), I would be pretty impressed due to the extent of problems she has and would fully respect you for that one aspect. However I don't believe that's the situation Although a word of advice FeeFee, you can't buy love. And seriously dude.. Are you that desperate that you have to resort to online relationships? Do you really think a girl dating two rival torrent site owners is a coincidence (I say rival because even after I tried to talk to you on msn a month or so ago to clear shit up you threw it in my face)? Or is this just another game for you I won't throw my multiple degree's in education at you, but I will enlighten you on a new word that describes both of you. Machiavellianism. I'll save you the trouble of looking it up, basically it means, the tendency to direct much of one's behavior toward the acquisition of power and the manipulation of other people for personal gain.

I'm not here to start any fights, but due to the previous thread opening up my eyes to certain realities, I just couldn't resist giving you exactly what you wanted.

The op got what he wanted/needed, so discussion in here should probably move towards a halt. No point making the same mistakes that were made in the other thread.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ding ding, end of, no more sparring in open please, it does no-one any favours, and once again just highlights the things that can happen when personalities become the talking point rather than the torrent sites themselves.

Please, can we draw a line under things here & now and by all means be competitive, not combative.

/me bangs heads together and sends them on their merry way
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast