Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: SCT Account Disable

kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Defy View Post

And I'm sorry for the loss here as well. Such a shame to lose honest and good members.
    Thanks defy...

BT section is the main asset of this site...but as i stay here for almost a year now...I learned many new things here not only in torrents but in hardware/software and other quality section..This is my home in internet world....
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    Your inviter sold invites, so we banned him and his tree, you were included. Rules are Rules, dont moan about them.
    Last edited by Feeling; 11-27-2007 at 05:49 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post
    Your invites sold invites, so we banned him and his tree, you were included. Rules are Rules, dont moan about them.
    But i never pay for that invite.....how come he gave me a free one......weird

BTW: I do not moan about it...

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    You made this thread?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    You made this thread?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    You made this thread?
    Yup....Just to clarify things because you gave me two reasons why i am disabled when i am in your IRC.....

7. BitTorrent   -   #27

You made this thread?
    Yup....Just to clarify things because you gave me two reasons why i am disabled when i am in your IRC.....
    Clarify to the users here? By making a thread discussing this situation publicly, when they have no business to what goes on regarding why you are disabled on there. Looks like moaning to me.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    TruthHurts
    Obviously Kimii and Feeling are speaking for sct or are wannabees. Either way both of you are being very rude. Of course he has the right to ask here why his account got disabled. Where the hell else would he go. He has no reason to protect you since he did nothing wrong and was disabled without warning. And was given the runaround by the staff in the irc. You yourself Feeling are directly contradicting what they told him in the irc. His reation to the situation has been very mature concidering the circumstances. don't you agree??

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthHurts View Post
    Obviously Kimii and Feeling are speaking for sct or are wannabees. Either way both of you are being very rude. Of course he has the right to ask here why his account got disabled. Where the hell else would he go. He has no reason to protect you since he did nothing wrong and was disabled without warning. And was given the runaround by the staff in the irc. You yourself Feeling are directly contradicting what they told him in the irc. His reation to the situation has been very mature concidering the circumstances. don't you agree??
    Didn't you read the whole thread. He was already on IRC discussing his account. Afterwards he comes on here moaning about his disable. If he were invited by a trusted person... he wouldn't have been in this situation.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Why did you make this thread, you got a free invite from fst, and you lost it, you didn't gain or lose anything. I mean you know that there is always the risk of losing an account when you get it from fst, since giveaways are also not allowed.

Someone invite me to fsc please

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast