Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: SCT Account Disable

SilverSeed.Net_SysOP
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

Why are you asking kimii for any answers? She's just a user (well prob vip since she's feeling's e-girlfriend) but not a staff member. I'm a bit confused as to why kimii is speaking out so much in sct's favor when she's not part of their staff team and therefore doesn't represent them in any way..

Anyways, I don't want to overstep my boundaries too much here. Don't fret about it man, at the end of the day it's just a torrent site.

Hope things work out for you
    Perhaps someone will invite him to a better tracker.
    TBH i heard feeling got to 2nd base!

Snooze you loose Brandon!

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post

every time sct users has some issues like this , someone will waiting to come up with that donation /profit issues . thats LAME

nobody is forcing you to donate . just imagine they have disabled the invite system and when you donate invites are are like "gifts" you recive

i have never donated to any tracker including sct , and they still let me download for free .
    Just wait till you get banned Guarantee you'll be "donating" then.
    even if i get banned for some stupid reason , i wont donate and i dont give a fuck about a private torrent site .

am happy as long as public trackers dont get shutdown

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Swax View Post
    People who participate in Giveaways would say that wouldn't they.

I'm telling you clearly that ScT along with other trackers encompass 'Giveaways' as 'Invite Trading'.

The whole concept of banning 'Invite Trading' is to stop inexperienced users and/or unwanted cheaters on a site.
    Thus a 'Giveaway' is seen as even worse than 'Invite Trading'.

Just look in your reputation and even 2 members you've given 'free invites' to have said "Good Trader!" and "Trusted trader..." to you
    These ppl might trade invite to some gov. aggency or law enforcement. even if they can't get the site at that current time. they well collect data til day a law passes in that country that they can shut the site down, or even go for the end users of the site.

you say giving away invites is not trading, well its not how you think how the site rules apply to things, its how the admin staff of the site see's how it applies and it won't change cause ppl complain that it aint right.

heed these words of advice, "Build a Bridge, and get Over it"

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzcameron View Post

TBH i heard feeling got to 2nd base!

Snooze you loose Brandon!
    From the pics I saw, there wasn't any "2nd base".

yo

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    is she a jap ? i love japanese girls .

am gona start a new torrent site soon and date kimii

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16

Not surprised TBH. Kimii always was a bit of a slut.. (no offense)
    I mean honestly, who dates two torrent sysops who live in different states (oh, well Feeling lives in a diff country).. Trust me, I'm not losing any sleep at night

I got to second base also btw, i just didnt go all the way b/c unlike some people I actually had real feelings for the person and wanted it to be totally mutual I'm man enough to admit that. I have pics to prove it. At least kimii was able to improve on her BJ skills, I was told I was her first I'm sure in a few months they can meet up again and do the dirty dirty again

I bet FeeFee is so proud. "Hey guys I got to second base with my e-girlfriend!! FUCK YES!" haha Must be one proud mofo.
    This thread become more and more exciting....
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

From the pics I saw, there wasn't any "2nd base".
    Auch..that one is gona get some responce
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is free Melvin Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to free Melvin and help him gain world domination!

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post
    @ this thread:lol everything is clear,Those retards banned kirktrix cuz he made an account with same username and when he proved himself as non trader ofc they had to give some reason so they laid all the shit on the inviter that he sells invite though i am 100% sure that the inviter doesn't do this
    You got it right Ghost+rider.....That's also what i am thinking...but past is past time to move on...

Quote Originally Posted by Cmon View Post
    Perhaps someone will invite him to a better tracker.
    I thought it's already done
    My account will be disable if i admit... just kidding... Yeah i already got one thanks again...

This thread achieve it purpose...

Hopefully this will become lesson to all new members here... and no one will make the same mistake again...

Lesson...

Do not use the same nick here in SCT.... They all classified us as a traders.....

Thanks to all the members who posted here...Let's just enjoy our stay here....
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    My account will be disable if i admit... just kidding... Yeah i already got one thanks again...
    I'm glad everything worked out for you
    Other site pwns S*T
    Last edited by Qua; 11-28-2007 at 02:29 PM.
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is free Melvin Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to free Melvin and help him gain world domination!

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Bad one Kirktrix it is Forbbiden To Sell or Buy Or Trade invites For SCT

this may the only reason to get disabled there

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast