Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People Who Don't Share: How To Detect And Stop?

iftheyonlyknew
    Guys,

I have just begun using kazaa lite and make sure all my files are shareable nut I read that some people won't allow you to download if you don't share. What my query is about is that sometimes people download stuff from me and their participation is "low(0)". Does this mean they don't share? If so, how do i stop them like everyone else does. Please advise me if I have my info wrong too.

Thanks peeps,

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    What my query is about is that sometimes people download stuff from me and their participation is "low(0)". Does this mean they don't share? If so, how do i stop them like everyone else does.
    They may have just installed Kazaa.No body else do..theres nothing that can b done except stop being so concerned and forget about it.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I've been wanting to konw this too, because on the Klite options it tells you that people will cancel uploads to those who don't share, so share. Or is that just a bluff?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Ditto

I can cancel a upload to someone who doesnt share, but it starts back up again. How do you cancel a upload and make it stick? B)

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    You would have to do an IP block and etc...

Though as said earlier...

Forget About It.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by FreakBoy@25 July 2003 - 05:38
    Ditto

I can cancel a upload to someone who doesnt share, but it starts back up again. How do you cancel a upload and make it stick? B)
    There's an icon on the far right side of the task bar (in most systems) right click on that and select close.

Problem solved.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by FreakBoy@24 July 2003 - 22:38
    Ditto

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    u can't tell if someone is sharing or not. As saiod in prev posts, they may just block acess to the list of shared files to stop companies catching them. You might as well leave them on instead of taking all your time blocking them, it doesn't really make that much difference to you anyway!

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    There's an icon on the far right side of the task bar (in most systems) right click on that and select close.

Problem solved.
    exactly balamm right

who cares get what the hell you want and be happy. Theres better things in life just wasting your time checking if people don't share. If your that serious about it then sit at your computer 24/7 whist useing kazaa and check every user that uploads off you

there is no way to tell

Privacy Patch

Some people don't use the PL cheat

of course some people maybe just starting fresh and are new

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    ppl who dont share should die along with the RIAA bitches

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast