Thread: Where can I find UK survivor series 2?

Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Have watched all the US series and the first UK series of Survivor. Got 10% of the second UK series from Demonoid but then the seeder left and I never managed to complete it. Can't find it on BMTV, TVTorrents, BTJunkie etc. Just wondering if anyone knows a tracker that has it?
    Last edited by wheeloftime; 11-27-2007 at 08:09 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Anybody?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Hate to brake it to you but i think your best shot is public trackers.
    This is reality tv, There aint that many people that download this, and if they do they do not archive it when they have watched it.

Though there are probably some weird people that collect anything they can get their hands on, But they have probably burned it out on a dvd. So you need to find some sort small community were you can request it.

You could also try irc. There used to be a dedicated channel for every single tv-show out there a few years back. Try to find that or some channel that focuses on reality tv. Might get lucky.

Yeah so i did all the work for you now....
    #survivor-central on irchighway.net Still lots of people hanging out there 200 at the moment.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Hey Cheffy, thanks a lot for doing that. I will try the irc channel, but I think these people are probably fans of the American show as the UK version never really took off and was about 10 years ago (or something like that). Thanks a lot for your help.