Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: NEED F*n

PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    man you have little threads
    and frist thread trade
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...r-iplay-251486
    you know now why you didnt get invite yet

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #112
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jesper12345 View Post

I hope you didn´t count english...
    man,i bet that if you go on a foreign country you will not be able to ask a police man or somebody for direction.
    he's romanian and the fact that he knows 5 languages to speek is very admirable...
    now,leave his thread jackass
    You´re just pissed cuz noone wants to give you FTN. Now I´m gonna logon to my FTN acc and download some pr0n. Man I love FTN. Too bad you´re not able to see how great it truly is.
    zOMG I´m on Abraxas´ ignore list. My life is over!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #113
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I wanted to trade iplay for other traker coz i think that is the only way to have a good traker.But i see that here are rules and i can recive for free one invite.I always was against the trade but evrybody req something in exchange.Here i find that someone give a free invite that thing i don't find anywhere.,

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #114
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post
    man,i bet that if you go on a foreign country you will not be able to ask a police man or somebody for direction.
    he's romanian and the fact that he knows 5 languages to speek is very admirable...
    now,leave his thread jackass
    You´re just pissed cuz noone wants to give you FTN. Now I´m gonna logon to my FTN acc and download some pr0n. Man I love FTN. Too bad you´re not able to see how great it truly is.

but what about powerbits

who cares about FTN , will never get it anyway so better to enjoy from the staff u got

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #115
    Yeah right,like i'm gonna shoot myself if i don't get a FTN invite ... Oh you lucky one,you are so blessed to have a FTN account and being able to download pr0n,I feel so miserable for not downloading that pr0n and being forced to visit my girlfried tonight for doing some "practice"...
    Man,you're pathetic ...
    Enjoy your pr0n
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #116
    My GF > Pr0n > Your GF... see I´m one step above you ,if she weren´t out of town I´d be two steps above.

@zedex.. sry dude no word from staff.. I think they´ve forgotten all about me.
    Last edited by jesper12345; 12-12-2007 at 06:07 PM. Reason: me not you
    zOMG I´m on Abraxas´ ignore list. My life is over!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #117
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You should not aim for the higher level trackers. Start with trackers from level 1. That will suit you well
    Seize the Day

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #118
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Nobody can help me with one invite to ftn?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #119
    it seems NOT , but i wish you good luck and i`ll forget that you ruined my thread and insulted me

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #120
    Hrvoje's Avatar mr. nice guy BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    My GF > Pr0n > Your GF... see I´m one step above you
    you're like 15?

you're ruining this guy's thread
    Need FTN,FSC

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112