Thread: tvtorrents.com

kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    is there such thing as overseeding on this site? i absolutely love their credit system. are there any other sites with a system similar to this?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    im not famiiliar with their system, could you tell me about it and theres no such thing as overseeding as your helping the community, but it comes to a point if you have already seeded way over 10:1 that you would let everyone try and seed
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    the credit system works as follows. before you can ever leech on the site you have to have seeded a certain amount. so basically you have to find one of their torrents on a different tracker and then seed it on tvt OR you have to upload your own content and build your upload credit that way. but what makes the system interesting is that you get 1.5x your upload credited towards your account. they do not keep track of your download. you just have tomake sure that you have enough upload credit to download whatever it is your looking for.

you can also give upload credits to other people or use them to invite people etc...

i know this system is fairly common but what are some other sites that use it?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    i think tmtorquev2 also has a similiar system, correct me if im wrong.. ive got tvtorrents but never have got around to using it, i think i might have to now thats an interesting system
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I'm pretty sure nobody else uses that system. Lots of people have a point system like tmtorque but not a credit system like tvt.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Can you go negative in your upload credits? If not, it's interesting in that it forces a .67 minimum ratio without you actually realizing it. Very interesting.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!