Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: what do you do with your seedbox?

kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    what do you guys do with your seedbox? do you use the rss and just download everything that gets posted on the site? or do you just pick a few popular torrents and seed the living shit out of them?

exactly how much money do you make off of huge buffered accounts? i figure there has to be some sort of REAL incentive for you to spend hard earned money on something so trivial like the little number under your username on torrent sites.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    i download the torrents, that i will eventually download myself, i just try and grab them as quick as possible, so im given a bigger buffer so i have the flexibility of downloading older torrents, which are insane to seed

who sells buffered accounts :s
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Bad Blue Boy's Avatar I love Dinamo zagreb BT Rep: +2
    why do we use seedbox because we love torrent world m8 and we like to go fast!!! yeah we love the speeds...that is the main reason
    i love IC ...we are a great community and i hope that we will be even greater ..

Never trade its just not right,and collecting trackers is not ok to...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    i was being sarcastic about the money.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    it gives a greater sense of security some what, because im currently capped and my speeds are atrocious , so it helps me able to seed back what i leech instead of waiting to become uncapped, then seeding it back may become a nightmare :
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    it gives a greater sense of security some what, because im currently capped and my speeds are atrocious , so it helps me able to seed back what i leech instead of waiting to become uncapped, then seeding it back may become a nightmare :
    point well taken

i guess i never took into consideration that some people really do have terrible bandwidth at home

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Seed All my Acc of 1 TB Lol

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    What do you I with my seedbox you ask.

Usually go swimming with it or take it for walks...
    Maybe thats why it doesn't work?!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MaaxHimself View Post
    What do you I with my seedbox you ask.

Usually go swimming with it or take it for walks...
    Maybe thats why it doesn't work?!
    have you ever seeded all over an open port and then inserted a trojan into the backdoor?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    I jump on new, popular torrents and seed them like crazy to build a buffer for the older, more obscure things I really want to download - which no one ever wants to download from me.

I'm on Comcast at home and BT is blocked from school, so it allows me to participate in a way that I wouldn't be able to otherwise.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast