Thread: .Flac

sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Does anyone know of a torrent site which is just dedicated to flac content? if the name can't be mentioned in public would you please pm me

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Your best bet is Pedro's BT Music. There's waffles, what.cd, Libble, and STMusic for music in general, but I don't know if they have lossless music. And then of course there's E****, but their invites are closed, so forget about that.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    yeah exactly what th0r said

*edited beaten to the punch
    Last edited by t0mmy; 11-27-2007 at 10:25 PM.
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Your best bet is Pedro's BT Music. There's waffles, what.cd, Libble, and STMusic for music in general, but I don't know if they have lossless music. And then of course there's E****, but their invites are closed, so forget about that.
    Would you post me the links please for pedro's and bt music

are they open registration at the moment or do they require invites to gain access?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Pedro's is bt music(Pedros's BT music) and that place requires invite so no need for teh url.
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is free Melvin Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to free Melvin and help him gain world domination!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Pedro's BT Music requires an invite, or as the page says you can donate to gain access to the tracker.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    heres a review of BTmusic

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wha.../postcount2157

and heres the link, quite easily obtained through google

btmusic.eu its closed its signups, but you can sign up through a donation
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Thank you

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Oh yes... Waffles and What both have flac/lossless music. The site doesn't consist entirely of it but it's pretty close.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Defy View Post
    Oh yes... Waffles and What both have flac/lossless music. The site doesn't consist entirely of it but it's pretty close.
    Especially if you want the most mainstream albums or albums of certain genres.

BTMusic is a fantastic site, but I think it excels in having classic rock albums and things that aren't so top 40.

If you want top 40 and songs albums that get played on the radio (other than classic rock stations), definitely go for Waffles/What instead of BTMusic.