Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: School Days

During my 5 years of Secondary education I was the Sports Captain for 3 years, the first and second years and the fifth year. This was voted for by my fellow pupils so it felt good to be recognised by my peers. I competed for the school at Football, Rugby, Swimming and Athletics.
    I was also a keen cyclist and where I lived there were loads of big hills!! I also played football for a local side on Sundays, although most of the time I was hungover!!

Unfortunately an accident at work ended my Football ambitions so now I content myself with a bit of Golf when I have the chance. I still love watching sport though!!

Forza Sportsworld !!!!!
    Signature removed

2. Lounge   -   #12
    I played for the school in ..........

Football, Tennis, Basketball, Table Tennis, Badminton, Cricket and Chess (can I count that?)

I sarted playing football for the town, had a season and a half then a low tackle sorta bent my knee the wrong way and that was the last time I played in a full League/Cup game I was 13, Football was my life and the Doc simply said "If you carry on, you'll be lucky if you're walking when you're 20" That terrified me, so I stopped, I still have bad knee days now, and I do miss the chase!
    I played Right Back the First season, good that! got to chase other players Then played Centre Forward till my 'Accident' I think I was better as defence personally

Only sport I do now is Surf B) Still can't run for any length of time, so no field sports for me

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@21 July 2003 - 22:07
    Excepts FC's Challenge...

Try skulling 1.25Litres of Jim Beam & Cola through a beer bong in 25 seconds and stand for a minute and not puke...then you can say you have drunk me under the table...

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I also play basketball for Northamptonshire B)

5. Lounge   -   #15
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I played midfield in Hurling for 12 years until I was 18.
    And I've got the shins to prove it.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Does going to school without being mugged everyday count? Cause that involves some running skills !

Seriously I used to do judo until I broke my arm in two places while playing football with a bunch of friends... Since then I'm a lazy bastard!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12