Thread: Adventures Of Young Indiana Jones

Hello guys,
    could u please tell me what are the differences beetween these 2 realeases ??

Adventures Of Young Indiana Jones dvd collection 1 to 12
    and
    The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles dvdrip Chapter 01 to 07

??

I mean in the dvdrip 1 to 7 , it seems to me that in each of the 7 chapter there are 2 episodes of the serietv.So in total there would it be 14 episodes.
    Instead I know that in the serie tv there are for sure more then 17 episodes.
    I would like not to download all the dvd, but I would like to have all the episodes as ripped.

What u suggest me to do??
    bye

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    I'm looking at "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles Collection", right now. There are 12 DVD5 rips.

I zipped all the nzbs for them and posted them here
    http://FileHost.JustFreeSpace.Com/80...eports.nzb.zip
    Last edited by Broken; 11-28-2007 at 04:51 AM.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by marcolisi View Post
    Hello guys,
    could u please tell me what are the differences beetween these 2 realeases ??

Adventures Of Young Indiana Jones dvd collection 1 to 12
    and
    The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles dvdrip Chapter 01 to 07

??

I mean in the dvdrip 1 to 7 , it seems to me that in each of the 7 chapter there are 2 episodes of the serietv.So in total there would it be 14 episodes.
    Instead I know that in the serie tv there are for sure more then 17 episodes.
    I would like not to download all the dvd, but I would like to have all the episodes as ripped.

What u suggest me to do??
    bye
    The first is Volume 1 of the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - 12 DVD boxed set of 7 Chapters (14 episodes).. Some DVDs do not even have episodes on them, they are just extras. There are 2 more volumes to be released for a total of approx 30 DVDs total.

The second is the dvdrip of the chapters from those 12 DVDs.. still only 7 chapters within Volume 1..

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Ok guys,
    thank u. So with the ripped that I downloaded I got all the 14 episodes that are on the dvd versio.
    thank u so much for the feedback