Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cats VS Dogs

kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    ^^ Yes!!! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose; but I just adore this breed. I find them simply beautiful. They are so gentle, very quiet, love people, and are not vicious at all. They look fierce, but their personality is very gentle.

My friend who has this breed said that it does a marvelous job of running off any bears that wander to close . Believe me, given where we live, this is a very good thing. I came face to face with a bear this summer, a young one - only waist high to me, but I just turned around and it was no more than 2 meters away. I just froze!!!! It saw me, and I was so thankful that it just turned and ran (they are very shy by nature unless threatened or hungry). We have bears come by all the time. It makes me very nervous, especially at night. So I want a big dog! Not a one-bite yappy dog
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

Oops. wrong thread...merge?
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Good bud does that. It fits well though, I need a super-dog
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    One with Jesus powers?
    Spoiler: Show

Sorry.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Bears i would not know how i would feel as we don't have any here in the uk. i have heard the odd tale of people saying that the pop over to hungary visit from russia possiblely romania i have never witnessed any but this is old persons talk i would either buy a rifle to protect myself if my life is in danger or lay a few trap around the house i could not think of any other alternatives i have seen sprays and things advertised on the net but i see no use for it here haha.

benchez Those pictures are crule i would love to do this to the owners and parade them around poor animals.

I wonder what people would say if that so called jesus power picture would be change it and releate it to islam in any form
    Last edited by sleepyy; 11-29-2007 at 02:19 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    As a lapsed catholic, I find that incredibly funny
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    Bears i would not know how i would feel as we don't have any here in the uk i have heard the odd tale of people saying that the pop over to visit from russia possiblely romania i have never witnessed any but this is old persons talk i would either buy a rifle to protect myself if my life is in danger or lay a few trap around the house i could not think of any other alternatives i have seen sprays and things advertised on the net but i see no use for it here haha.

benchez Those pictures are crule i would love to do this to the owners and parade them around poor animals
    I'm laughing and I'm sorry....but how on earth can Bears pop over to the U.K. from Russia or Romania. Do they travel by air or boat. How do they get through customs

I'm sorry to tease, but they way it sounds is just so funny.

Seriously though, shooting is an alternative but not necessary. Dogs work the best. No unnecessary killing.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    Bears i would not know how i would feel as we don't have any here in the uk i have heard the odd tale of people saying that the pop over to visit from russia possiblely romania i have never witnessed any but this is old persons talk i would either buy a rifle to protect myself if my life is in danger or lay a few trap around the house i could not think of any other alternatives i have seen sprays and things advertised on the net but i see no use for it here haha.

benchez Those pictures are crule i would love to do this to the owners and parade them around poor animals
    I'm laughing and I'm sorry....but how on earth can Bears pop over to the U.K. from Russia or Romania. Do they travel by air or boat. How do they get through customs

I'm sorry to tease, but they way it sounds is just so funny.

Seriously though, shooting is an alternative but not necessary. Dogs work the best. No unnecessary killing.

Look at my flag it's hungarian that is what i was talking about i think it's a little late here and i had a few so in thinking of two different things and typeing 3

9. Lounge   -   #39
    I wonder what people would say if that so called jesus power picture would be related to or islam in any form
    lol ?
    Shall I do one?

TBH my kebab one was removed
    As was my lol @ merkins one
    Last edited by benchez; 11-29-2007 at 02:21 AM.
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    I wonder what people would say if that so called jesus power picture would be related to or islam in any form
    lol ? Shall I do one?

No my freind leave this thread clean please we don't need to provoke anybody there are other places for that not here
    Last edited by sleepyy; 11-29-2007 at 02:25 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast