Thread: D/l W/o A Mouse

I can search just fine but i cant get to the files to dl them! there is no keyboard shortcut or option in the menu to do this. i find it rather discriminatory lol!

no i broke my mouse and cant get a new 1 til payday (sometime next week) so can any one help me?

oh and does any 1 know the file size of photoshop 7?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    tried using your arrow buttons?

Im sure thers some sort of program to let you contrl your cursor with your key board rather than doing alt + tab and such.........

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    its late, im tired and my patience is running thin. of course i have tried everything i can think of with the keyboard. what exactly would the arrow keys do? nothing! ctrl+tab changes the view w/o me going to View -> then w/e. Tab on the search screen gets me about the radio buttons etc and believe it or not, Enter will start a search for me.

Alt+tab switches programs. Why would I alt+tab?

Sorry but im tired and good with a computer, i dont like insults regarding my ability

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Have you tried alt-ctrl

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Somewhere between the cornfields of Central Illinois
    Originally posted by junkyardking@21 July 2003 - 21:46
    Have you tried alt-ctrl
    Or Ctrl + Alt + Del?

Sorry! Couldn't resist!

Argh! :pirate:

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by gwar3k1@21 July 2003 - 23:45
    its late, im tired and my patience is running thin. of course i have tried everything i can think of with the keyboard. what exactly would the arrow keys do? nothing! ctrl+tab changes the view w/o me going to View -> then w/e. Tab on the search screen gets me about the radio buttons etc and believe it or not, Enter will start a search for me.

Alt+tab switches programs. Why would I alt+tab?

Sorry but im tired and good with a computer, i dont like insults regarding my ability
    If your so good with a f**king computer then why did you have to ask??

My god you come here asking for help, someone bothers their ass to try and you bitch at them for it? what the hell is going on?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by miccheck1516@21 July 2003 - 18:36
    Im sure thers some sort of program to let you contrl your cursor with your key board rather than doing alt + tab and such.........
    gwar3k1: Ctrl+Esc for Start menu -> Control Panel -> Accessibility Options -> Mouse; and check 'Use MouseKeys'. I've used MouseKeys before when I had no mouse, they work very well.

miccheck1516: Be nice. It's really frustrating without a mouse. It's like getting your hands cut off, all of a sudden you can't do 90% of the things you could before.
    Kazaa Corruption Fixer --> Fix any corrupted CD image, archive, or video file you've downloaded with Kazaa.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    yeh my first post i was actually trying to help him but i didnt know of anysuch programs myself.

When he came back and moaned that he was good with a computer and that i was undermining him i got pissed. And like i said if hes soo good with a computer he should have known that his own operating system can fix his problem.