Thread: Movie Codecs?...

HI EVERYBODY...

I RECENTLY DOWNLOADED THE MOVIE FILE ME MY SELF AND IRENE FROM KAZAA
    BUT THERE IS SOMETHING THAT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY...
    THE AUDIO IS NOT SYNCRONIZED WITH THE VIDEO.
    IS THERE A WAY TO FIX THIS?...I GET TO UNDERSTAND THAT IT HAS TO DO WITH THE ABSENCE OF THE PROPER CODECS...
    I DOWNLOADED G-SPOT BUT WHAT DO I DO NEXT?...WHAT DO I DO WITH ALL THAT INFORMATION?...
    HOW DO I GO ABAUT INSTALLING THE PROPER CODECS FOR THE MOVIE?...
    I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO...COULD SOMEONE BE SO KIND AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHICH STEPS I HAVE TO TAKE?...

THANKS IN ADVANCE...

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    it's prolly due to your crappy computer. I doubt it's due to codec trouble, unless you have a different divx codec... but again, it's a longshot to me...

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by caffeineaddict@21 July 2003 - 19:26
    it's prolly due to your crappy computer. I doubt it's due to codec trouble, unless you have a different divx codec... but again, it's a longshot to me...
    I have the same thing on some of my movies but this is due to running other programs while you are watching it. Also when you are in the process of downloading something at the same time. Has nothing to do with a crappy computer or a missing codec. Just try limiting running other stuff on your pc when watching it. Sometimes it also is the film itself and who ripped the movie and if they did it correctly.