Thread: question about internet connection

pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    today i changed my "infrastructure supply"-(i dont know how it is called in english, i didnt change the ISP, i changed the infrastructure)
    my ip got changed, but the same isp.
    it is can get me banned from tracker, or it is ok?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    i think most trackers allow 3 different ips, if not to be sure you could message the trackers and tell them of your situation if your really worrying
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    i think most trackers allow 3 different ips, if not to be sure you could message the trackers and tell them of your situation if your really worrying
    mmmm...tnx for your help, i kindly worry cause i never changed anything in my internet connection, this is the first time.
    you have nice idea but it is kindly annoying to pm every tracker i have to inform staff.
    i logged to my account and hope everything will be O.K.....
    tnx for your reply

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    just a note for you : you won't get banned as long as you don't change your email or password within the same day your IP's changed, because if you did it they'll assume the account has been traded